Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

PSN ID: killabri

I am a new player, haven't had a great deal of time to play lately because I'm the fool that took 4 classes over an 8 week semester :) However, that said, I'll have a lot more time lately and am looking to learn and improve my game. If others are up for practice matches, or competitive (don't really care about my record, to be honest) hit me up.

who on MKvsDC ?

add my PSN(s)
ZMONEY10202 (US)
ZMONEY1023 (UK)

===OTHER GAMES I HAVE===
call of duty modern warefare 2 (imma noob)
GTA 4 (PRO)
Motorstorm

Hello guy and gals my PSN ID is Dking142, add me if you want but i got to warn you i have bad internet connection. Hopefully my mom gets at&t soon.

Main:Scorpion, Sector, Ermac, Cyrax, Smoke

Add my PSN: ZMONEY10202
i need help getting da humiliation trophy in MKvsDC

Push-it-somewhere-else-Patrick-WE-SHOULD-TAKE-JUSTIN-BIEBER-AND-PUSH-HIM-OFF-A-CLIFF.jpg

I'm in the UK, if there are any other UK players around that want to do some sparring. I'm pretty awful, but capable of doing more than one move! It would be nice to play with someone the same or a bit better who could give me some advice.

Edit: I suppose my PSN ID would help! Same as username, DrNate86.

PSNID: Volatile000 (with 3x zero)

I am an average player but I am sick and tired of spammers online, I want to improve my Kitana and searching for sparring opponents to have good matches for training...Catch you later online guys

PSN ID : Super_Poncho

Main: Sub-Zero

I occasionally use Kung Lao and Noob Saibot, but I would really like to get good with Baraka.

Also, I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to fighting games, with Moral Kombat being the first fighting game I've ever owned. I would really like to get in some private matches for practice if anybody would be interested.

PSN: MajorLogan

I'm ready to throw down with anybody so if your looking for a challenge, feel free to add me. I main Kitana and Mileena btw.

Hey, all. PSN is the same as my TRMK Username: ThaJyesta. I'm online fairly often, and I'm decent. Currently my mains are Sub-Zero & Cyrax, but I play a little bit with everyone.

Hey, my psn is JohnMosquerito, so play me i guess. i'm new at mk, but i'm looking forward to getting good. and i don't spam/ use cheap tactics.

Mine is: Feli_GP
My connection sucks and crash down everytime :( but sometimes is ok to play online so... =P