Official Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread

I'm pretty damn shit (stuck on the final story mode fight but I blame the xbox D-pad... cuz I am shit but I do struggle with it). So if your also shit looking for a game or two or find joy trying to help the helpless feel free to add me

Hey guys, my gamertag is Omega FactorDM. I have stopped playing 1vs1 a long time ago, and have been playing mainly 2vs2. My main is Smoke/Jax. I think I can give people a good challenge.

I'm kinda getting tired of playing with the crap "anonymous" MK community, so I'd prefer to play with someone from here.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I'll add you for some games, I'm not shit but I'm not good either and I'd be happy to have some games with you. If I can help along the way then I will.

@Omega-F, I too would prefer to play with people from here as my experience with online community isn't great.

poopingtoad

johnny cage, raiden, reptile and kung lao.
i use all the characters but those are my mains/characters im working on.

i am looking for a challenge. im ranked number 19 on the player match leaderboards(i think)
also im not on TRMK that much im always on MKU.

PhantomPhixer93 I'm not the best, but I don't suck either. Add, but say you're from TRMK in the add (just type MK). I also play Reach, and COD4 and I'm getting the MKAK in the week. Or just check the games I play in my profile.

Im gonna make a trmk room today around 2 p.m. Come and get a glimpse of your fellow trmk members, practice, battle or whatever

Hey everyone, I've been following this forum since April but I never posted till now.

GT is: Darthstone1

I hope some of you would add because I need some "real" people to play with. None of these people that actually believe they have to win or the world will end! XD

Hi guys I'm new to the site, but not to the game... although I am clinically average at it lol.

Add me if you wanna game happy to play anyone regardless of ability.

lozzaboi

Hi guys I'm new to the site, but not to the game... although I am clinically average at it lol.

Add me if you wanna game happy to play anyone regardless of ability.

lozzaboi

Sup bro, I'll add you today and maybe we can get a few matches in =)