Scorpion's Lost memories part four

Sasori

Chapter 4
The mortal warriors made their way inside Quan Chi sat in his throne room smiling waiting for the warriors to arrive; Liu turned thinking he saw the child “She’s over there!” he pointed , Quan Chi smiled as he lowered his spell allowing the dead warrior to teleport himself in “Where is my child! What have you done with her?” Quan chi widens widen “Over there if you see!” Liu ran over picking the child’s head up “Sasori your father is here to save you!” He shook her, Quan Chi slide his hands sending waves electricity flowing through the child’s body. Scorpion turned “NO!” Johnny ran over to break the chains “What the hell!” he pointed as the child changed “Reptile!” Liu dropped him as he gasped for air “Sasori! “The reptilian warrior drew his last breath as a girl overpowered Scorpion. The fight had begun Sasori was intense throwing waves of ice at her father “Sasori! Stop your father commands it!” scorpion yelled, the others joined in but soon fell from the possessed child’s power. Quan chi screamed “Fight her sub come to your nature walking spectre!” the sorceress enjoyed Scorpion’s unwilling to kill his daughter Sasori tapped her father absorbing his hellfire; using this against him. Quan Chi laughed at his enemy defeat “Sasori Finish him send him back to the netherrealm!”
Scorpion looked in his daughter’s eyes her eyes were as black was coal when she rose her hands to him. ”FLAWLESS VICTORY!” As she raised her hands a pool of fire surrounded the dead warrior as a fiery hand pulled his body back to which he was held. Scorpion screamed as images flew passed his wife, son, daughter, the death of his clan and his family now the possession his only kin and the name he left behind in his nightmares. Quan Chi looked at the mortal’s she defeated by herself “Defeated by a worthless child!” he walked over and tapped her forehead sending the girl back into her weak state Goro was summoned as he picked the light child up “Her master is know ready for his slave she is just a shell clay that he will mold may this be Shao Kahn’s downfall!” Goro kneeled Scorpion will have his revenge on Quan Chi sooner or later he’s body never allowed a day of rest.

Twenty years later:
Sasori sat chained now age twenty she remained imprisons Quan Chi kept his spell with Shao Kahn strong. Little memory she was allowed to have slowly came back to keep her sane her hatred for Shao Kahn and the Lin Kuei was strong but so was the little she could master in her childhood When she slept she can hear her mothers’ voice when she sung to her and her fathers’ strong arms cradling her. “My father picked me up his skin as soft as silk. I can hear my big brother desiring to be like father as he wished his children to follow in his footsteps, then in the dream she can hear screams of pain when her mother learnt of our father’s death in the hands of the enemy every night, she would lay next to the his garments he slept in wishing to join him how she hates being alone. Our warriors found his body bringing it to the village for a burial ceremony my brother cried. At the end of the ceremony people wished my the best as they all helped her in the time of need, My fathers’ mother would look at me and smile “How you have your fathers looks when he was a child no matter where you are he is with you in spirit!”
Things went well in the dream until she had another dream that was not pleasant for Sasori as her clan’s warriors were called as a sorcerous Sasori could never see him because of his darken face was darken, invaded killing every warrior with his magic. My family was the last to be murder I was in my mother’s arms when she died as my brother ran fallen to his death. In this dream I remember a man whose hands were cold picking me up as I cried “SHHHH! Little one your nightmares are over I will take you from here, you will be my child and join the Lin Kuei and one day you shall avenge your clan and family!” Sasori could see Mileena smiling as Shao Kahn stopped in front “Sasori you master is lonely come join me tonight my sweet! Sasori screamed at Mileena pulling her with Rain assisting pulling the child to Shao Kahn’s bedroom, Mileena would cut her cloths off and rain was forced to throw her to the bed. Mileena and rain were to watch as he beat and rape Sasori. Mileena laughed as rain stayed silent, when Shao Kahn was finished Kano would have his way with her as well. Sasori wished the dead warrior that was hired by Quan Chi would kill her, once she heard them even encourage him to beat and assault, laughing when he continued to refuse such a distasteful request he calls it. Rain would have to bath her when she felt too weak to do it her self. When Shao Kahn created his tournament Sasori was their next to him, the meeting with the entire warriors feast with him, while she was under the table between his legs. Sasori never dared to bite when that one time she did. Sasori felt the worse beaten Shao Kahn could master to her. Rain watched Sasori from afar not seeing scorpion reading Rains gaze “You love her don’t you?” Rain turned “what a dead man knows about love?’ Scorpion looked under the table “Have you ever had your children, wife people taken away?” rain looked into his emotionless gaze “My sister, brother and mother were killed and I still blame myself for their death I know a thing pain when I see it!” Scorpion nodded “Take her away from him! Do whatever you have too warrior!” the dead warrior vanished as Rain stared at Shao Kahn.
To be continued……