I really hope that this is close to what Quan Chi will look like.

GOBBLESNOOFERS

I know its not official Kharicter art, but I think its a great design and gives Quan Chi a more evil look then his parachute pants in MK4.
357429_1229644166_submedium.jpg
Thoughts?

Yeah this has been posted and discussed quite a few times over the past couple of year or so...

It would definitely be an awesome overhaul to his look, and would definitely give him a much creepier vibe. Though, I doubt they will go in this direction unfortunately. Not that I don't like Quan Chi's look as it is, but I don't see them taking such a radical direction on his character, even if it is for the better.

I know :( I wish they did everything Boon said he was going to do with MK8 and use the kharacter designs they had. butttttt its all dead and gone. I hope Quan Chi gets a brand new outfit to say the least. He belongs in a Suit like that.

NOW i totally DIG that! thats the most impressive Quan Chi i've yet seen!

Yep! I forgot the artists name, But I believe he is the guy who did the kharacter art for MKvsDCU and he mentioned something about just making this up on his free time. but I could be wrong.

Minus the rotting body parts, this depiction of Quan Chi is PERFECT for the dark universe of MK.
I wish NRS took this direction with Scorpion making him more demonic, and not some kind of SuperBugMan with a clean costume...

I definately could go for that look, but i dont think MK is going to go that dark with quan chi, i mean he looks more evil than shao kahn here!

I definately could go for that look, but i dont think MK is going to go that dark with quan chi, i mean he looks more evil than shao kahn here!

Well lets see: He is the most manipulative cunning bastard in the MK universe(based on his cannon machinations), he is actually an oni demon who probably has manipulated his apperance using sorcery, and he is a necromancer. He should look pretty dark if I do say so myself. I really like this look. It really fits Quan Chi's persona better though, I liked all his looks anyway.
This look will definitely distinguish him from Kratos, for all those people claiming him and Kratos are to alike(pretty idiodic comparison).

Just because they have similar pale skin they compare the two. So ignorant.

I love this look for Quan Chi. Who cares if he's darker than Shao Kahn.. Kahn doesn't have to be the darkest looking character just because he's the final boss.

This would have been great for a post-Armegeddon MK. Everyone could have been a little more messed up than usual, with a normal alt.

I really like it! Quan Chi has always reminded me (appearance wise) of a generic Scooby Doo villain. This actually has some menace to it!