What are you READING right now?

Love Cowboy

So, we've got threads on here asking what music people are listening to, and what games people are playing, so I thought, hey what about reading?

So... what books are you guys reading right now?

Yay, someone decided to take this road :)

Right now I'm reading (again) The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown. I want to get the 4th book of The Last Apprentice series, by Joseph Delaney, and also the first book of the new series by Rick Riordan, The Lost Hero.

I thought we had this thread back in 2006 (I could be wrong though). Anyway, I'm about to read Fahrenheit 451.

ive got tons of asterix and obelix comics and super hero etc. comics... but a reall book.. umm i was thinking about starting to read a book called The Games of Hunger (it's translation from hebrew)...

I've been switching on and off between 4 books, but I hardly ever get any free time to myself to actually read.

Hater by David Moody
The Best of HP Lovecraft - The Call of Cthulhu by HP Lovecraft
The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

I'm reading the novelization of MK Annihilation. It's... just as bad as the movie. After that, I'm going to read Stephen Colbert's "I Am America and So Can You." :)

I'm reading the novelization of MK Annihilation. It's... just as bad as the movie. After that, I'm going to read Stephen Colbert's "I Am America and So Can You." :)

I have Colbert's book, only skimmed though it so far. The back cover cracks me up.

I'm reading invisible monsters by chuck
Choke is really good too Luxul

I've skimmed through Colbert's book a little too. I am letting my best friend read it first because he really wanted to and I have plenty of MK novels to keep me company until he's done. I liked the maze that said "help the old man find happiness." Stephen never disappoints!

I'm currently reading Red Rabbit and Splinter Cell, both by Tom Clancy; both are really interesting books.

Reading "THUD!" from terry pratchett right now - i just love his discworld series :)

Nice, that's a good one. I'm currently reading Jingo. I think I've only got about 7 Discworld novels left to read and I have a copy of I Shall Wear Midnight to start on next. Also reading See No Evil - Movie adaption and I love my comics too. Punisher, Transformers G1, Astonishing X-Men, Radical Publishing stuff, The Amory Wars,, Kick-Ass.