Would you like to see woman becoming champion of MK?

TJHooker

BANALITY
...Would you like to see woman becoming champion of MK and if so, whom would you like to see for that role? i'd like to see Sonya as champion of MK, but i can pretty much predict, there'll be only minority of people who'd agree with me...i know some of you don't find this idea good at all (i mean chick becoming champion of MK), but sill...you never know...your thoughts?

Nahh, in my opinion it will always be Liu Kang and if they HAVE TO have a new champion, then Kung Lao.

Nahh, in my opinion it will always be Liu Kang and if they HAVE TO have a new champion, then Kung Lao.

...ah c'mmon jsut think out of your box a bit! LOL i know there's always rubber decide between these two LOL...LETS imagine there's no Liu Kang and Kung Lao anymore would you accept chick in that case as a champion and who would that be? c'mmon man! ^^ ...i'm not saying this SHOULD happen or even that its nice idea, i'm just suggesting thats all...

Perhaps they could make it that during story mode your actions allow you to "choose" who becomes champion

LOL Scorpion as champ of MK will ruin his character. Hes in the tournament for his family and clan, not to be a champ.

Perhaps they could make it that during story mode your actions allow you to "choose" who becomes champion

damned thats pretty neat idea right there! that is exactly how you'd please most of the MK fans...and ability to choose and decide the new champion of MK all by yourself! i mean not only for gameplay time, but so that it would reflect storyline etc...

Of course, but if a woman would be the champion of Mortal Kombat, I would like it to be Sonya Blade. She's the most champion-looking from all the ladies.

damned thats pretty neat idea right there! that is exactly how you'd please most of the MK fans...and ability to choose and decide the new champion of MK all by yourself! i mean not only for gameplay time, but so that it would reflect storyline etc...

sorry but this is gay idea.

I like the idea of Kitana overthrowing her own "father"...
And if you think about it, she always had plans to defeat Kahn, after learning the truth about her heritage (as shown in the games, comic books, cartoons, etc.).

So yeah, story-wise, Kitana is the best choice to earn the MK Champion title, imo.

Last edited:
LOL Scorpion as champ of MK will ruin his character. Hes in the tournament for his family and clan, not to be a champ.

So very true Taj, just wanted to put it out there as ur fave character ;) But I totally agree with you, Liu Kang or Kung Lao are the only characters that would really turn out to be champions of Mortal Kombat, for Earthrealm.

That would be cool, but I usually see the champion as being male (Liu Kang, Kung Lao or Scorpion). This coming from someone who loves female characters (and whose majority favorite superheroes/characters/people in general are female).

I could see Kitana as a potential champion though, or at least a runner up. None of the other women (so far) really have that potential aside from her.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the idea of a woman being the champion of Mortal Kombat....

HOWEVER, there aren't really any female characters that truly fit the bill, especially if we're talking about an Earthrealm victory. The most heroic females in MK aren't from Earthrealm. In fact, Sonya is the only NOTABLE female character from Earthrealm, but as much as I like Sonya, I don't think she's quite "champion of Mortal Kombat" material.

I would definetely pick Jade but if we're being realistic about a non-male MK champion without being biased then probably Sonya or Kitana.

I like the idea of Kitana overthrowing her own "father"...
And if you think about it, she always had plans to defeat Kahn, after learning the truth about her heritage (as shown in the games, comic books, cartoons, etc.).

So yeah, story-wise, Kitana is the best choice to earn the MK Champion title, imo.

I agree, if a woman were to win a Mortal Kombat tournament, it should be Kitana. I mean, she's a princess! She was born a winner!

But, no, I'd not like to see a woman winning the tournament. Most of my favorite characters are women, but it just doesn't fit, a girl winning a tournament in MK. It's not right, not in MK Universe. Don't ask why, because I don't know.