Lupinko "Leaked Info" Thread

StumpyMcMuffin

Interesting.

Some guy I have never heard of called Lupinko who apparently is well respected and was responsible for leaking MvC info has leaked quite a bit of stuff about MK 2011.

Credit jago18 MKO. Here's the thread there.

Post from that thread copied here summarising info:

Summary of his claims in LIST form:
=============================

-Kintaro is in and is a boss

-Red woman is playable but has NO NAME YET

-Quan Chi is in

-Dan forden Returns

-Graphics update
"just to mention, whatever that was previous mentioned, due to UE3 graphics update, now looks reaaaaaally good"

-Sheeva in and has her skin rip fatality.

-Kabal in and has all of his MK3 moves.

-Shangs Alternate is an old man

-Krypt is back

-Shang Tsung has his soul steal special move again

-Sindel Fatality: Screma in one ear and the other side of the head explodes.

-Sonyas fatality, splits the opponent up with her legs.

-Sonyas alt: Cap, Sunglasses and a white tanktop

-Kano is still against sonya and jax.

-Sindel xray: crotch kick and snaps an elbow backwards then a throw

-Kano Licks his Knife (id immagine this implies hes in aswell)

-"damn him and his missiles and his hyakuretsu ken, and bicycle copter"-Sektor refference obveously. (OMG classic cyrax fatality to sektor!?)

-"yes, if you press start and down on the d-pad whenever I post, Robo-lupinko is unlocked"-SMoke? (So you get Robo-Smoke then?)

-a "Creepy Laboratory stage" where people are disected." (Casselman loses it, thats CLEARLY a Lin Kuei HQ where the Cyborgs are created)
Also sais a body hanging upside down with the chest open n skin stretched out is there.

-Raiden's Alternate is Black with Different lightning effects around his body.

-Earthrealm City in mid-merging with outworld.

-Classic Music is back (possibly unlocked)

-Johny Cage will fight Goro at some point (or at least hinted by a video link)

-Shao Kahn has taunts, a GREEN hammer and his upwards shadow dash.

-Casselman

Last edited:
Re: Leaked info - lots of goodies...

A lot of it seems plausible, but really hard to tell. I really doubt a character has no name at this stage, simply because if that person is part of the cinematic story mode that was finished long time ago. But it's possible if that character is a DLC character that is being worked on still.

I am happy if ALL of that is turns out to be true. But I'm never one to hold my breath.

Wow, Im glad i couldn't sleep and decided to get up and on the net!!! Most exciting is Graphics update, Choice of Robo smoke and Human smoke!! and Kintaro!
Awesome! Hope this is all true.

...i guess we can pretty much trust someone like Lupinko, who predicted most of the stuff for MVC3 and was absolutely right! ...nobody believed him actually, apparently that Sentinel will be one of the playable characters in MVC3 and everyone BOOOed him, but it turned out he was absolutely right! so...i think this info is legit, though i kinda find it weird that there's still no word on Noob...dunnoy what about you, but i trust him...

Last edited:

If everything turns out to be true, I'm sold.
Since the red woman was created because of fan mythology, then it's quite possible she will be named "Skarlett"...

I somehow knew JG and Goro would fight each other. Guess the MK team is trying to develop some rivalry between those two.

Great job.

Hopefully this isnt bullshit, because this looks AWESOME :|. Wow this game is blowing my mind so far, please April come early :(

Damn, still no mention of Noob.

Good information nonetheless
+ Rep

Yeah, I feel the same.
+ 1 Rep for all the awesome info.

At this point though, with NRS not giving any info on Noob Saibot, I just hope he's a secret unlockable.
Maybe when you select Sub Zero, if you hold down and start, he will be playable. :-(

Hopefully this isnt bullshit, because this looks AWESOME :|. Wow this game is blowing my mind so far, please April come early :(

don't you find it strange of Noob absence? i mean not a single word on him...hmm...

Sounds good, but I'll remain skeptical about all of this.

dude...Lupinko predicted all of MVC3 cast, not to mention all of its details etc...and you say you're skeptical? LOL ...i know inclusion of red nameless woman sounds strange to be truth, but still...

Maybe he didnt get a glimpse of noob? I dont know, but im not giving up hope. Including Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero and not including Bi-Han as Noob in a MK reboot is a crime against humanity. Surely NR studios arent that stupid to leave him out after they developed an awesome back story for him and most of us still want to learn more.

wooow, yay for #TeemSheeva!! Also, Sindel aint playin no games this time around!!!

dude...Lupinko predicted all of MVC3 cast, not to mention all of its details etc...and you say you're skeptical? LOL

I have a right to disbelief some big claims someone makes over the internet with no proof, right? Regardless of any previous correct leaks he has. I'm a cynic.

And he also did mention Noob on twitter:

"cough kabal cough shang tsung cough noob cough"

So does that automatically mean he's in? -_-

EDIT: StumpyMcMuffin got it before me.

EDIT2: Also, "actually it can also be seen as a joke about Robo-ky from Guilty Gear,"

Humour. Fun.

Lupinko? Lol, what is all this shit? I mean: these things are all plausibiles! (except red woman ****ing skarlett of wtf is she).