Lupinko "Leaked Info" Thread

Re: Leaked info - lots of goodies...

If this shit is true, roster is going to be about 30 characters :I

Not a bad thing at all. I hope this is true, but we'll see.

Kintaro being a boss would be a very good addition too. Though I assume no mention of Rain means that according to Lupinko he is out.

If this shit is true, roster is going to be about 30 characters :I

...roster limit isn't 26-slot formula restricted...some of the characters might be as alternate of some of those 26th...which is i think the case...like Robo Smoke alternate of human smoke (or in return), or Human Cyrax and Human Sektor as alternate of robotic forms...also Kintaro, Goro and Kahn as unplayable bosses means they aren't of those 26th characters on the select screen...so i cant see why not...

In anyway, there are more than 26 characters :I

lol

...nobody said ever game will have EXACTLY 26 characters...just because there're only 26 roster select slots doesn't mean there's only 26 characters total...

I threw that number out the window waaaaaay back during Jax's reveal video when Boon mentioned that the roster wasnt even complete yet and that it would be "somewhere in the 20s"

Not to doubt the guy, but where did he get this information? What he's saying could be possible, BUT where did he manage to get this information from?

He mentioned Robot Smoke. that would be awesome if both human and Robo Smoke were included in the game. It still sounds kind of sketchy. I'd have to see some solid evidence. . . .

How is the roster gonna be 30 characters when Goro isnt playable, and Kintaro potentially wont be playable either. You may also eliminate shao kahn from this as well, so the playable roster will be 26.

Baraka,
Shang Tsung,
Smoke,
Noob,
Quan Chi,
Sub-Zero,
Liu Kang,
Reptile,
Kung Lao,
Jade,
Kitana,
Mileena,
Raiden,
Scorpion,
Sonya,
Jax,
Sektor,
Cyrax,
Kabal,
Kano,
Stryker,
Sheeva,
Johnny Cage,
Nightwolf,
Sindel,
Ermac

Add "Skarlett" and Rain as potentials and the roster will be 28, an even number. 2 more characters, no big deal

Last edited:

How is the roster gonna be 30 characters when Goro isnt playable, and Kintaro potentially wont be playable either. You may also eliminate shao kahn from this as well, so the playable roster will be 27.

Baraka,
Shang Tsung,
Smoke,
Noob,
Quan Chi,
Sub-Zero,
Liu Kang,
Reptile,
Kung Lao,
Jade,
Kitana,
Mileena,
Kano,
Raiden,
Scorpion,
Sonya,
Jax,
Sektor,
Cyrax,
Kabal,
Kano,
Stryker,
Sheeva,
Johnny Cage,
Nightwolf,
Sindel,
Ermac

One more than 26, no biggie.

Plus the Lady In Red...

I too am in the "this sounds too good to be true" mindset. Only time will tell :)

Ah yes, "Skarlett" so 28 Characters then. An even number, so thats okay.

How is the roster gonna be 30 characters when Goro isnt playable, and Kintaro potentially wont be playable either. You may also eliminate shao kahn from this as well, so the playable roster will be 27.

Baraka,
Shang Tsung,
Smoke,
Noob,
Quan Chi,
Sub-Zero,
Liu Kang,
Reptile,
Kung Lao,
Jade,
Kitana,
Mileena,
Kano,
Raiden,
Scorpion,
Sonya,
Jax,
Sektor,
Cyrax,
Kabal,
Kano,
Stryker,
Sheeva,
Johnny Cage,
Nightwolf,
Sindel,
Ermac

One more than 26, no biggie.

u got it right bro just a lil mistake... i didnt analyze every character u wrote but i think u have everyone... only thing is u got kano twice so that makes 26

Ah yes, "Skarlett" so 28 Characters then. An even number, so thats okay.

Shao Kahn is playable, HELL!
Why do they reveal it on the "kombat chat"? And other things I can't remember; anyway it's playable. 29.

oh my god man that sounds totally orgasmic! i hope its all true... im a bit skeptical about it but i somewhy belive this is all true

I think the normal roster will be all the characters from the first 3 games. That select screen with 26 slots sticks in my mind here.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PSX) roster = 32 characters - 4 bosses (Shao Kahn, Motaro, Kintaro, Goro) - 2 "copies" (1 Sub-Zero, 1 Smoke) = 26 characters.

I'm going to be really mad if the info about Kabal isn't true.