Scorpion's Lost memories chapter 2 Tournament

Sasori

Tournament
Sasori felt the man they called scorpion was oddly someone she once knew and wanted to find for answers. A couple of times she’s seen her adopted father but would turn to fade in with other warriors. Sub-Zero realized his adopted daughter entered the tournament and he could not pull her out. He was angry for her defiance but saw this would be a great test for her as he watched for her safety impress she stayed as long as she did and fought well with stronger and older warriors. She even impressed him with her own allies Reptile, Rain, smoke, Kabal, and Chameleon. The others like Liu kang felt a young girl was gonna be harmed if continuing, making it his priority he had Sonya blade, Jax and Kitana to watch her. Kitana noticed Scorpion was watching the child from a distance as everyone ate “Sonya! Scorpion looks a bit odd as if he’s thinking what to do to that girl!” Sonya turned pointing to Jax “Keep a safe eye on the little girl!”
Jax walked over as Sasori as Reptile hissed at the enemy warrior, Sasori looked at his arm as she felt he was not gonna harm her “are you a robot like sektor and Cyrax?” Jax looked “no, but I noticed a wolf at the door! And to the lizard man I am not here to fight just to question!” Sasori turned as she signed Reptile to lower his guard “ookami!” she ran as he saw her, Jax followed “she’s still a puppy my friends would love to see her!” Sasori turned, running back to her team “Guys this is ookami she will be apart of our alliance she’s trained so she won’t bite you!” Rain and the others took turns allowing the pup to recognize their scent as Sasori looked at Reptile “I’m gonna go to my room!” she said. Reptile bowed “Goodnight friend!”
When entering her room she saw something on her bed walking toward the object she soon saw it was a picture. In it was of a tall muscular man, his hair was to his side and down his arm as he cradled an infant, next to him was a beautiful woman; her hair was longer than the males as she pinned it upward with beautiful ornaments and she held a toddler which was a boy. Sasori never seen these people before; the image of this happy family made her cry as she wanted to know why this was placed in her room, she began to question herself is the family hers or was this her as a baby, Laying next to the picture she began to cry. Scorpion watched with sadness in his heart battling his own feelings in revealing himself to her, “Should I tell her!” he fought with himself. But decided to walk away, Reptile noticed Sasori weeping as he walked in “What’s the matter?” Sasori looked up “I think this is my family, my real family!” looking at the portrait he looked back at her assuring her “now brave one you see the faces you are fighting for! Don’t weep for them honor their lives by winning this tournament!” she looked at him and smiled “reptile you became like an uncle to me!” he turned “You are like one of my kin!” as he told her to rest.
The next day Sasori was shaken by reptile “Sub-Zero has been eliminated from the match a man named Liu Kang killed him!” Sasori fell as reptile held her “He was a strong warrior and you must stay strong for his sake if you need to talk you knows where to find me!” Reptile walked Sasori to the body the Lin Kuei was there to seal him in his ice coffin and place him in his grave. Sasori remembered a necklace she made placing it on his chest “May the elder gods welcome you to paradise father!” Till then Sasori was alone and Reptile trained her in the fighting style of his people “Sasori you will have the best technics out of everyone in this tournament!” When she was finished and reptile felt she was ready Quan Chi spied on the two training as Shao Kahn had the Lin Kuei grandmaster sell Sasori as his personal slave. Quan Chi he knew she was gonna have to face him. Quan Chi refuses to allow such a child to beat him the sorcerer smiled as he sent Baraka to kidnap the child holding her in his castle for all eternity. Shao Kahn was soon gaining his personal slave waiting for Quan Chi to erase the little memory she had of her real family. Reptile didn’t hear from Sasori after practice, walking in he saw her room empty of the sleeping child and Ookami whimpering as Liu saw the wolf walking by herself Kitana turned as they heard Reptile scream Sasori’s allies ran to see what was going on Liu kang’s group kept hearing reptile his “SASORI IS GONE! THIS PICTURE IS ALL THAT IS LEFT!” Liu Kang saw scorpion in a distant taking the picture from reptile’s hand running to Jax “can you draw this man but make his eyes white and cover his head and mouth!” as Jax ran inside, Shao Kahn announced the tournament to stop until the young warrior is found “The rule is all my living warrior must finish the tournament!” no one suspected Quan Chi, Lin Kuei and Shao Kahn was behind her disappearance.
To be continued

Chapter 3

Sasori was thrown in a cage “Let me out!” she cried as a familiar footstep quiet her, Quan Chi smiled “How sweet you are! I think we will be seeing each other for a long time my slave!” Sasori walked back as Quan Chi placed his face near the cage “Your ice power is useless here and Kano will keep you company!” the man smiled rubbing his bread “We’re gonna have lots of fun sweetheart!” Quan Chi turned to Kano “Don’t hurt her too much! Laughing Sasori screamed as the man dragged her close to him as he began to become brutal to her. “Don’t worry your mine for all eternity baby!”
Shao Kahn appeared to see what the Lin Kuei offered him satisfied on her history “I will enjoy my new servant pay the Lin Kuei triple on what they gave us! The plan is set she is the last of the Shirai-ryu! He must not know and if he shall dispose of the corpse!” Quan Chi turned “Wait I have a better idea erase all she knows of her real family she will do you’re biding endlessly! This will truly suffer the dead warrior!” Shao Kahn smiled “Just put a barrier on this castle Scorpion is bound to rescue his child!” as he ventured back to find people still wanting answers on when the child will be back. “I sent out my own to find her and once we do it shall begin!” Jaxs ran back tapping Liu and Kitana “Look does he look familiar?” Liu stared “He has a daughter?” Jaxs looked at his friends “When I looked at her his resemblance is striking to hers!” In the hotel they Raiden awaited his warriors as Liu quickly brought up the subject “Is Sasori scorpion’s child?” Raiden nod “Yes! Quan Chi sent the oldest Lin Kuei Sub-Zero to kill Scorpion as he destroy the clan’s existence Learning he did not complete the deal Quan Chi turned himself into the warrior and slaughtered Scorpions’ wife in front of him as his son and he were next!” Liu and the others ran to meet Scorpion in the forsaken Woods. The isolated area was quiet as Liu forced his life force to seek out Scorpions’ “Scorpion! Show yourself dead ninja!” out of nowhere the ninja jumped “Why follow me where I am going you would never survive!” Liu turned “This picture is you, what you use to look like the missing girl is your daughter isn’t she!” The warrior looked at each person “Yes for years I’ve had visions of her being alive I never thought it was true!” Jax walked up “It seems Sub-Zero took care of her when your clan was killed and now wherever she is, she needs your help and we don’t mind coming along!” Scorpion turned “Do you not think I tried I can’t touch the fortress it burns my skin as if purified you may enter but I cannot!”

In the castle Quan chi or Shao Kahn took their chance with Sasori beaten her every day. During each beaten, Kano and Mileena would take their weapons and crave things into her skin smiling when Quan Chi healed them. Reptile gave her food and water when he had no clan to fall upon swearing his loyalties to Shao Kahn in exchange for his clan’s revival “My friend you must eat and eat fast they will kill me if they see me feeding you!” Sasori began to eat fast smiling at reptile, for the next couple of days she grew weaker as a result Reptile only saw her lay in one spot the warrior felt sympathy as he decided to open the gate lifting her head “What did they do you can’t even move!” Without warning Shao Kahn came out of nowhere “Disobedient fool I will have you throw in the cell for defiance!” Sasori cried as Kahn’s henchmen dragged reptile away. Scorpion should them the way he tried “Go in quickly and don’t get caught!” as he turned to Johnny cage.

This shit is awesome! If you could find yourself a good artist, I can already see a badass online comic book :)