Captain America: The First Avenger

I cannot wait to see this movie! Thor movie coming too. They look great.

If you look at the end of Iron Man 1 you see some Avenger Files
If you look at the end of The Incredible Hulk you see Tony Stark talking to the General about assembling a team.
If you look at the end of Iron Man 2 you see Thor's Hammer.
With the Thor movie and Cap Movie coming, who will be our last avenger......

For the Avengers Movie coming in two years!

Well, here's some more news. And remember, that Mr Avenger himself is on contract for 9 (not a typo) more Marvell movies. Check this out as well.

Captain%2BAmerica%2B2%2BMovie.jpg

The first Captain America movie hasn't been released, but it's obviously going to be a hell of a blockbuster, that Super Bowl trailer was God awesome. So we may definitely expect a sequel to Captain America. Nothing new here actually, Marvel has been planning a franchise around the superhero since the very beginning: Actor Chris Evans already signed for more than one Captain America movie...

But the movie Captain America 2 seems now confirmed: Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus who wrote teh script of the first film have been hired by marvel Studios to pen the screenplay of Captain America 2. The news filtered through Latino Reviews.

Now I wonder how the sequel will fit within the series of superhero movies that are ahead of us. Will the Avengers show up in the sequel? Or will Captain America have to fight alone?

Anyway, any suggestion for the plot of Captain America 2? Share your thoughts below, if lucky Marvel's marketing team may pick it up.
:)

THANKS TO http://captain-america-2.movie-trailer.com/ ON THE SCOOP!

I'm hoping that Couture pins Machida against the fence and grinds him down for a decision win..........Oh wait THAT Captain America! Sorry!

I cannot wait to see this movie! Thor movie coming too. They look great.

If you look at the end of Iron Man 1 you see some Avenger Files
If you look at the end of The Incredible Hulk you see Tony Stark talking to the General about assembling a team.
If you look at the end of Iron Man 2 you see Thor's Hammer.
With the Thor movie and Cap Movie coming, who will be our last avenger......

For the Avengers Movie coming in two years!

Hulk was one of the founding members of the Avengers, too. Maybe he'll be in the movie.

First full trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger. Enjoy :)

I also found a pretty good picture of Red Skull:

Captain-America-Red-Skull_510.jpg

Last edited:
For those interested, Marvel released some more pictures; I'll just put up the new ones:

Bucky
detail.jpg

Howard Stark (Tony's Father ;))
detail.jpg

Arnim Zola
detail.jpg

Abraham Erskine
detail.jpg

Captain America
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Red Skull
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it today and wow I was highly impressed! Seeing a superhero bust up Nazis is always cool and I loved how Steven Rogers was just a little guy but was extremely determined. His superhero outfit has his original look combined with that rugged military feel making it more appropriate and badass.
Red Skull was also an awesome villain. Creating those super weapons that just disintegrated his enemies was cruel!
I also love the interesting ending.....

Spoiler:
It was awesome how he got frozen all the way up until our time. I feel sorry for him cause he never got the girl unlike most superheros especially after all he went through. I was expecting an awesome romantic scene of her teaching him how to dance but hey, he did what he had to do. I cannot wait for the Avengers movie and I would like to see Steven's reactions to modern day technology although lol Mr. Stark made a almost hover car at that convention. Marvel does a great job in linking the heroes' and villians' stories.