Official Mortal Monday/Fatality Friday Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
This is now the Official Mortal Monday/Fatality Friday thread. All discussion of these events should go here.

If people want to comment on a specific Mortal Monday or Fatality Friday event they can find that specific event on the Mortal Kombat News Section and leave your comments on the appropriate thread there. That's what that section is there there for to have users comment on our news.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: mortal monday?!?!

is it monday?,,already!!, so when do we get something??

anyone/.?

Hell, its pretty early I'm sure we have atleast till lunch before we see anything.

We'll probably get Lui Kang's NON shadow fatality wallpaper. So the normal one :)

"Crappy wallpaper" for sure, it's always in this order:
1. Shadow Fatality
2. Wallpaper
3. Vignette
5. Kombo Video
6. Fatality trailer

Oh and spader, can't believe you didn't mention in this post how Stryker does not fit into MK, that he's a waste of space, etc...
Very unusual I must say, I should even give you rep + for that :)

I have a feeling we'll get something a little more than a wallpaper, something else entirely like a new reveal or info on something. Nothing really to base it off of, other than Boon's tweets suggesting we'll learn about other modes soon and whatnot. However, the fatality wallpaper is the safe bet, not sure why you consider that crappy, but oh well, can't please everyone.

I have a feeling we'll get something a little more than a wallpaper, something else entirely like a new reveal or info on something. Nothing really to base it off of, other than Boon's tweets suggesting we'll learn about other modes soon and whatnot. However, the fatality wallpaper is the safe bet, not sure why you consider that crappy, but oh well, can't please everyone.

I believe Ed said that because they are doing up another MKast. I suppose we will see.

I bet all we gonna get is confirmation from WB that Jeri Ryan is going to act as Sonya on the MK Web Series...hopefully Im wrong tho...

pffftt whats that got to do with the game?!!

gimem a liu kang vignette and wall paper , or show me human smoke! haha

Can't wait to see some Noob Saibot, Smoke and Raiden ingame pictures. And also Sheeva, Kano, Kabal and SHANG TSUNG!
NRS shows only a few characters. We have seen mostly all the Sub-Zero and Scorpion stuff but nothing about other fighters who were also confirmed from the beginning. For example Reptile or Johnny Cage. I think it's stupid and I don't like the way they reveal information.
They started with Scorpion and Subby showing anything. At first a shadow wallpaper, then another wallpaper and then all the videos. Why not all the wallpapers from the 8 confirmed characters first and then all other things?
They try to focus on Scorpion and Sub-Zero. They make it so obvious that I am sick of my favorite characters even before this game is released now. It would have been a fun if they had waited with revealing Scorpion and/or Sub-Zero just like with Liu Kang:p

Im down for lui kang videos, but in those videos i would like to see some new character reveals!!

...ehh wait a sec...so we get new info like every Monday and Friday right? ...if we can ever call that "info"...

Smoke information would be highly appreciated. Hopefully it's not another wallpaper.

I bet all we gonna get is confirmation from WB that Jeri Ryan is going to act as Sonya on the MK Web Series...hopefully Im wrong tho...

Your right however she is already up in Canada starting filiming for this but that doesnt have anything to do with the game or what we get.

I must have missed Ed saying there will be a new MKASK when did he say that?

he didnt, I am speculating he said what he said on twitter due to them possibly doing another MKast.

I hope they give us a Noob Saibot visual leak. :-(
Even if it's just a picture.