Official Mortal Monday/Fatality Friday Thread

Re: mortal monday?!?!

They sure as shit do if they want to make money on the game. NRS isn't making this game out of the goodness of their hearts. We're consumers, and we have a right to know as much as we want about the product we're going to purchase.

Well said, my friend.
If it wasn't for us, MK fans and our support, MK Franchise would have ended many years ago...

Re: Official Mortal Monday Thread

Oh, there is Skarlett and the super-bar!
trollface.png

...is this Jack Thompson's face? i believe i saw it in my nightmares...

Saw a picture of Goro's lair floating around the net and it looked like Smoke in the background.

I don't know if the picture is old or not but it did resemble Smoke, imo.

Saw a picture of Goro's lair floating around the net and it looked like Smoke in the background.

sauce on this.

PS: that is the trollface.

yeah a super bar an skarlett is hardly any thing i would get excited about....

i agreed with you

sauce on this.

PS: that is the trollface.

The picture is REALLY awful but it is all I can find.....could be anyone, really, but you can see a black figure fighting or something over in the back there. Looks like someone else in red is there as well.

smoke.jpg

Last edited:

One of my friends on FB sent it to me. Not sure if there are any other pictures but one with good quality would be great....That pic doesn't exactly show a lot....

From what I can tell, it could be Kano, but I don't know...
Note how he loves to do some sneaking around.

Considering that Kitana is chained in Kahn's Colisseum, then I can say this logic is valid.

The picture is REALLY awful but it is all I can find.....could be anyone, really, but you can see a black figure fighting or something over in the back there. Looks like someone else in red is there as well.

smoke.jpg

Oh my god I can see Mokap and Hsu Hao!

It really does resemble Smoke, plus it's from the video that supposedly contained '' a secret character reveal ''. The quality is so bad that it could be anyone. I do hope it's Smoke though. I would love it if his design gets revealed, but he's included in the game as a secret unlockable character.