Scorpion's Lost memories

Sasori

```````````Lost memory``````````
Scorpion story:

II was born Hanzo Hasashi, I had a family a beautiful wife name Lin and a son Akinori it was long to see my son age into a helpful boy to his mother. I succeed in becoming an assassin hoping it would bring good fortune to my new family. My wife Lin thought it was time to bring a second to the world and the elders of my clan praised as the news of a girl was to come. I was the one who named her Sasori, Lin smiled as our daughter looked like me mixed with her mothers smile and our son resembles his father. It was the night of my last mission I returned to silence. Not a single word was spoken in the village I shouted for my father but no response. soon the stench of blood was in the air and the bodies fell, my eyes widen as my clan were dead, out of respect I buried my people with anger in my heart; for whom had done this would pay with their lives. “Lin!” I shouted as I ran to my home in the corner she was bound with my children near “I’ll get you out!” I ran pulling the gag out her mouth. She cried as I stroked her hair “We will escape unharmed, let’s go!” Lin picked up Sasori as our son was near. Making our way to the door I hear Lin scream and Akinori cry “Mama!” a chained spear sliced through her neck I watched in horror as she fell then saw my son fall with a dagger to his head I ran back to caught his head, tears fell as his eye held fear with that, I felt a sword pierce my stomach fallen I crawled near my wife pulling my son next to her. I kissed her lips and smiled when Sasori moved “My legacy lives, I will see you again Sasori!” and with that another sharp pain and I was gone.
The memories played in Scorpions’ mind in life he was the luckiest man to marry such a woman but now in death; She was out of his reach and all he wishes was to see them and his clan again. Sasori he wanted to know but the day he was resurrected the intruding clan took her away, anger at a clan raising his flesh and blood as their own. Quan chi told him the Lin Kuei was behind this thinking about his clan and family’s death and he will kill every last one until Lin Kuei were wiped out and allowing that day marking the end his suffering for good and to be reunited again with his family and clan. Scorpion transported himself from hell to begin his vengeance and Lin kuei’s end his vengeance knew no bound and not even the annoying Liu kang and his friends could stop him.
Lin Kuei territory:
Sasori was an energetic little girl and was raised by Sub-Zero as the other clans’ men had no patience with the happy child but Sub-Zero knew of who she was a Shirai Ryu and a everlasting enemy of his people. To keep her at ease he made little ice figures for her to collect “One day I will show you how to harness the gift of Ice!” Sub-Zero patted her head Sasori knew the others didn’t like her for she was the child of a now dead clan “I am ready now father teach me!” Sub-Zero turned “Okay you talked me to it let’s get started!” the clans watched as the two trained and days came and gone the others could see the child practicing until she was ready for the ultimate lesson ;when she could defeat him in their style of martial arts and her new ice tricks. Sasori began the youngest child to learn in a fast rate soon she was able to beat all her opponents including her father.
Sub-Zero praised his adopted child “You will make a fine Lin Kuei warrior the rate your heading!” she smiled hugging him “I learnt from the best!” he smiled as she ran to her usual play spot to practice when in the forest she heard a cry walking a baby wolf was injured and Sasori picked up the helpless creature “Your alone too?” the wolf whimpered “I raise you as my own!” running back she ran into the elder of the clan “Watch out you may be Sub-Zero’s adopted child but you carry a stench of you dead clan!” Sasori screamed “I am Lin Kuei you are the one who stench!” the elder man froze the child feet enabling her to move “You don’t even know what your name means do you?” she shook her head no “Your name means Scorpion like the dead clan’s assassin you are named after a dead man and our people don’t care how he or his people died. Just another enemy clan we need not worry about anymore!” the elder broke the ice for her to leave. “Father!” Sasori cried, “What’s the matter?” she looked at him making a mirror out of ice “The wolf would live if that is the matter!” she shook “No! I’m named after a dead man?” she turned “Why don’t I look like you nor have a mother?” Sub-Zero sighed taking her and the puppy home knowing she would one day ask. “Listen! My clan heard of the news and wanted to see for ourselves, we didn’t imagine a whole village of people could be killed. All were in a grave except a woman, her two children and a man. I saw my people walk away and I could not rest knowing that they had no resting place together , I created four graves and placing the woman in first, placed the son in his grave and then went to the older man I placed a tombstone on the four until I went to pick up you. You cried when I held you and then on I made it my duty to raise you I know I should have told you!”
Sasori hugged her adopted father tightly days has come and gone Sasori was now nine and a mastery of the Lin Kuei fighting skills and her ice mastery. She was know as the youngest girl to wear the traditional male clothing and be on missions she succeeded in, Sub-Zero taught her sympathy, honor and respect seeing if anyone was hurt to always lend a helping hand she could remember him telling her “A true warrior can help a man who is in is in need of assistant, As a true warrior can read the honorable help and the shameful ones who do harm!” Sasori remembered once when she fell trying to mimicked the warriors of the village and cried as Sub-Zero comforted her “Do warriors cry?” she smiled as Sub-Zero who nodded “The strongest of the warrior shed a tear once in a while!” she played with her shirt “Have you?” her father looked at her “Hundreds of times!”
Sasori jumped back into reality as a brawl was starting she signed herself for the Mortal Kombat tournaments. She felt this would be the ultimate test of her training and endurance if she wins the tournament maybe a prize could be won like a chance to revive her family and clan. Sasori saw interesting creatures she’s never seen Goro, Motaro and Shao Kahn scared her the most because their size she knew her father would soon join this tournament and disguised her without his knowledge. The first to notice her was Reptile “Watching your parent fight?” Sasori turned as she saw his green scaled skin and pointy teeth “No sir I’m here to fight!” Reptile eyes widen “I’ve never been called sir and what is your purpose in fighting this deadly tournament?” she looked down “Lost someone have you?” Reptile kneeled “I shall be watching your matches and hope you succeed in your path. Most of us come alone wishing vengeance or a little hope to restore what was lost!” Sasori looked up “I hope you become victories in your matches I will watch you as well!” ;Shao Kahn appeared as everyone went silent “TO test your skills in combat a scroll will be given to you and what ever team you are placed will test how well you and your team survive!”
Scorpion appeared as Shao Kahn smiled “Quan Chi is near and soon you’ll have your revenge walking soul!” as he gave him his scroll Sasori walked around to find the first team mate in her group “Sir Reptile we are together!” he looked at his “Your right I guess will be watching each others back!” as Motaro and Tanya was set in their group the last scared her something about him felt eerie Quan chi smiled “An unrecognizable Lin Kuei and it’s a small little girl better help mother in the village a place like this is safe for you!” Sasori looked at him “I’m not afraid I’m here to revive my family and my clan I am Sasori Hasashi and when you fall to my feet that will be the last you would hear of my name!” Reptile smiled “Brave one you are but watch out on him he can be monstrous during battle!” Quan Chi looked at the girl angry “Hanzo’s daughter lives and he doesn’t know this! Interesting might be good!” The tournament begun as fighters battle Sasori did as she promised reptile as he returned the deal Shao Kahn was amazed by the little girl’s skills as he began test two allowing the fighters to rest back in their quarters. a man named Johnny cage saw Sasori walked passed “A child is fighting in the battle and I have to fight her maybe I whip her and it would be over!” Sasori barged in “Don’t underestimate me tonight we shall see who laugh last!” Scorpion overheard the bold little girl and wanted to test her skills with him “You come with me!” Sasori followed as the man in yellow stopped in the middle of the tournament ring. The two fought as Scorpion knocked her to her feet “Get up child!” as Sasori felt that kick bouncing in her stomach when she turned she heard a yell “GET OVER HERE!” a spear attach to a rope appeared attaching it to her garment “COME HERE!” the force was strong almost knocking her out she thought he wanted to kill her the spear but felt no blood. Scorpion pulled her mask off as she looked the man in the eye “Are you gonna kill me?” scorpion looked at her close “What is your name?” she looked at the dead man “My adopted father said from the elder gods he learnt it was Sasori and I have come to this tournament to revive my family and clan if I die its with honor that I tried! “Scorpion placed the girl down “Are we still gonna fight?” Sasori asked as the dead man walked silently away. Scorpion could not believe his daughter was alive and is participating in the tournament.
to be continued

*Jaw hits floor* Good shit bro!

I've noticed you've joined recently, you must have been holding that story in for a while lol.

Jesus! That's good!

U,me,and K1LLKANO could create some Sweet stuff!well,you and K1LLKANO could.

Last edited:
to backbacklowpunch I have been keeping that in and the rest thanks I was nervous it was not good and the second piece is in progress at this time