It's official! Jeri Ryan to play as Sonya in the Rebirth series

i think Jeri has the potential to be a great Sonya ;)
Jeri-Ryan.jpg

I only watch the original. The rest are poo. Well, TNG is okay but nothing beats the original <3

I kinda hoped the girl who played Sonya in the first movie was superior to the other two. But is is ok.

Awesome to hear she's returning. Nothing worse then having Different Sonya's!
Bridget You were far Better than HESS! ;) And Jeri is better than Hess so Im happy!

I'd expected everyone in the trailer to reprise their roles. It's still getting decided?

Well, I guess Jeri Ryan is ok. But I'd prefer someone like Charlize Theron. For some reason I don't like Jeri's face.

Well, I guess Jeri Ryan is ok. But I'd prefer someone like Charlize Theron. For some reason I don't like Jeri's face.

Charlize Theron in my opinion would not be a good Sonya. Just because she is a more famous does not make her a better fit. Jeri Ryan did a good job in the rebirth trailer I am glad she is on board for the web series. She looks like Sonya to me. Sonya supposed to be a tuff girl with a bad attitude and I think Ryan will portray her fine.

well no offense, but in my opinion this movie is going to fail, just like Tekken movie...its not MK anymore, but prisoners vs drug dealers contest...also Jerri Ryan as Sonya? ...too bad...Ali Larter would make much better job, Natasha Henstridge could do it right, besides she's great stunt actress and she definitely knows how to throw kicks...

I like her. I think she's a little too old for Sonya... But it's good. They're not exactly going for a true to heart Mortal Kombat feel anyway.