My Mileena-Themed custom MK arcade stick.

red5iver

This is my final custom stick...it's a pricey hobby! This stick is by far the most stream-lined, compact, and flashy stick of the three I've built. I used a plastic frame instead of wood, and it's thinner, shorter, and very durable. I may change out the back button art (select/start).

Top view
5414685795_579559dfea.jpg

Underside view
5414690719_f98a59f362.jpg

Back view (start/USB connect/select)
5414693413_70855e28b9.jpg

As far as being too small, it's roughly 8.5" x 10.5". I don't have huge hands, so it feels good to me. I have thought about making them for sale, but they would be pretty expensive...the inside components alone are $100 or so. I'm kind of itching to do similar sticks for subby, Scorpio and LK haha. Thanks for all of the feedback!

EDIT: It's a ps3 PCB, end_citizen

Well since NRS is only making 20,000 Sticks I think that their going to be more than $200 bucks to buy one on e-bay, just watch. But I would buy a costume one from you for $200.

Thanks! I really wanted to add original art...my drawing skills are rusty and unworthy. What do you have in mind???
Nothing in particular... but to see my art plastered on something like that would be awesome is all. Who knows, maybe a piece from my current project will fit the bill.

What I really like about this, is the buttons don't stand out like a sore thumb, though I'd probably like them even better if they were desaturated so there was a bit of separation from the actual board.

I definately would buy your creations! If you ever decide to make sticks like that, please take my money.