Test Your Sight?

DeLeon Hughes

Okay guys, I was rummaging through various threads and forums on multiple sites and I didn't see a topic on this.

So what do you folks think about bring back Test Your Sight from MKDA and put it in MK2011?

:)

Attachments

• mkda-minigames03.jpg
    mkda-minigames03.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
  • mkda-minigames04.jpg
    mkda-minigames04.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It's been mentioned. Most don't seem enthusiastic about it. Some forgot Test Your Sight ever existed. Personally, I could do without it.

I hope they bring back a "Test Your Might" minigame, to breakup the action between matches in arcade mode. Maybe this and a few other minigames in the story mode would be fun?

I was never big on that mini-game. I would like to see them throw in old Easter Eggs, like Pong & Space Invaders.

If they put some mini-games between fights, I'd like them to switch it up between Test Your Might type stuff and more brain-teaser type things.

One more thing I'd like to see is some sort of canonical trivia just so people can get caught up on MK to this point.

I hope they bring back a "Test Your Might" minigame, to breakup the action between matches in arcade mode. Maybe this and a few other minigames in the story mode would be fun?

Agreed, but I'd like an option to turn it off, in the "OPTIONS" menu.
Test Your Might was a blast in MK 1, because it was spread out between every 3rd match in the arcade ladder.

Test Your Sight was boring to me. Test Your Might was better actually i hope Chess Kombat, Motor Kombat and Puzzle Kombat return i loved them!

Test your sight wasn't that bad to me. My friends and I would always try to figure out which one was right. It was fun.

Meh, the only good thing about Test Your Sight was Kenshi... watching him "listen" was entertaining. As far as mini-games go, it was OK, but Test Your Might is a much better concept.

...no minigames should be brought back, besides test your might...lets keep things as classic as possible...i could get over with konquest mode being much more interesting than those from Armageddon...i actually liked MKD's Konquest mode, where it was like a quest, travelling through realms etc...

Well if they add more than one mini game in the ladder, one can be Test Your Might and the other can be Test Your Sight.

I think both are ****ing cool.