Your Favorite MK4-MKA new characters

always hated them, but eventually a few grew on me.

Havik and Hotaru are pretty cool, and I actually dont hate Bo Rai Cho unlike everyone else seems to. He's alright

MK4: Quan Chi and Tanya. Runner up: Fujin

MKDA: Kenshi and Bo Rai Cho (I'd like him MORE if he wasn't portrayed as such a drunkard with toilet humor mixed in)

MKD: Havik

MKA: Eh....

MK9: Skarlet could be a great new character with a intriguing storyline in future MKs.

quan chi!!!!!, havik, frost, hotaru, reiko, shinnok, tanya, skarlet, kenshi, li mei, sareena, moloch, and onaga.

everyone else can die a horrible fatality.

Last edited:
MK 4 - all newcomers were awesome, Fujin Reiko Kai especially
MKDA - Mavado was great, Hsu Hao, Frost and Li Mei sucked. Blaze Mokap were trash.
MKD - Havik was the sole gem in the ocean of shit

People like you remind me of genwunners of Pokemon. Can't accept change and something new.

Anyways, Reiko is my number one fav. Such awesomeness.

Hmm let me see... I have a lot of favourites from those games, but to be honest, most of the MKD newcomers were just...well... baaaad

MK4:
Shinnok, Fujin, Tanya and Quan Chi

MKDA:
Bo Rai' Cho, Nitara, Mavado, Drahmin, Moloch, Frost, Kenshi and Hsu Hao (and yes... it is possible to like him)

MKD:
Hotaru, Shujinko, Havik and Onaga

Shinnok
Quan Chi
Reiko (I'd like to see them expand his individuality in the future)
I like the concept of Kai but he's never impressed me yet.
Kenshi
Drahmin
Mavado (cool name too)
Shujinko (I'd like to see them do something different with the way he barrows moves though)
Havik

They all have good concepts but some have lacking move sets, so IMO the best stories and move sets:
Ashrah
Li Mei
Sareena
Tanya
Kenshi
Frost (needs a little bit more work on move set)
Havik
IMO all the women are great but Kira, whose concept is good but has a bad move set

Shinnok, Tanya, Fujin, and Quan Chi
Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, and Li Mei
Havik, Kira, Shujinko, Dairou, Ashrah and Sareena.

Don't care about the rest.

I'm just going to come out and say it.. I think Hsu Hao catches more crap than he deserves. I think he has potential and I dig his cybernetic heart. His weird clap doesn't make too much sense (that move should go to Fujin) and he kinda seems like a Street Fighter character but he could have a good turn around. Also, I like having a Red Dragon clan to counter the Black Dragons.

I'm just going to come out and say it.. I think Hsu Hao catches more crap than he deserves. I think he has potential and I dig his cybernetic heart. His weird clap doesn't make too much sense (that move should go to Fujin) and he kinda seems like a Street Fighter character but he could have a good turn around. Also, I like having a Red Dragon clan to counter the Black Dragons.

Finally someone said this! Preach!