Your Favorite MK4-MKA new characters

I find Frost to be boring. It doesn't help that she basically a female Sub Zero.

She has a unique uppercut move and can freeze opponents by freezing the ground. She doesn't throw ice balls and doesn't have an ice sword but ice daggers. The only common thing she has with Sub-Zero is the ice puddle and slide. On the other hand, Kira only has the purple projectile as a unique move and now it's being used by Sonya lol. Not that I don't like Kira. She and Frost are really interesting. And what's so bad 'bout Nitara? I love her!

She has a unique uppercut move and can freeze opponents by freezing the ground. She doesn't throw ice balls and doesn't have an ice sword but ice daggers. The only common thing she has with Sub-Zero is the ice puddle and slide. On the other hand, Kira only has the purple projectile as a unique move and now it's being used by Sonya lol. Not that I don't like Kira. She and Frost are really interesting. And what's so bad 'bout Nitara? I love her!

I don't really hate the character Frost just she reminds me way too much of Sub Zero, hopefully when they reintroduce her she will be totally unique. Plus hoping they change her design around a bit too. I may be biased though since I like Kira, and I do admit her moveset basically a copy and paste of Sonya and Kano's, however Kira has a lot of potential in the future.

I use to actually hate Kenshi because he was just like Ermac but now he is totally unique. Also I don't recall me saying anything about Nitara but her moves were pretty boring and the wings are VERY distracting.

I don't really hate the character Frost just she reminds me way too much of Sub Zero, hopefully when they reintroduce her she will be totally unique. Plus hoping they change her design around a bit too. I may be biased though since I like Kira, and I do admit her moveset basically a copy and paste of Sonya and Kano's, however Kira has a lot of potential in the future.

I use to actually hate Kenshi because he was just like Ermac but now he is totally unique. Also I don't recall me saying anything about Nitara but her moves were pretty boring and the wings are VERY distracting.

I hope her wings close and most of the slutty MK girls' legs should too lol. But seriously the costumes have to be un-skanky and hot at the same time, like Kitana in the old games

Last edited:

Correction: Sonya was throwing purple shit long before Kira ever showed up.

I hope her wings close and most of the slutty MK girls' legs should too lol. But seriously the costumes have to be un-skanky and hot at the same time, like Kitana in the old games

Kitana, Sindel, and Sonya in particular need to be dressed up more. Sindel is a Queen, Kitana is a Crown Princess, and Sonya is an American Soldier. Do you see any of those character types, fictional or not, showing as much skin as those 3 have been as of late? Hell no!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Kitana, Sindel, and Sonya in particular need to be dressed up more. Sindel is a Queen, Kitana is a Crown Princess, and Sonya is an American Soldier. Do you see any of those character types, fictional or not, showing as much skin as those 3 have been as of late? Hell no!

Sonya was just tacky, even her alternate. I main Kitana and I only use MK2 and MK3 outfits lol.

Hm... I don't have many... Nitara, Hotaru, Havik, Frost, Fujin, Li Mei, Daegon, Reiko... basically.

Quan-Chi and Shinnok I don't kount. They are from Mythologies :D

Hm... I don't have many... Nitara, Hotaru, Havik, Frost, Fujin, Li Mei, Daegon, Reiko... basically.

Quan-Chi and Shinnok I don't kount. They are from Mythologies :D
MK4 was playable before Mythologies, thanks to the MK4 Road Tour.

Fujin was in Mythologies as well (second boss of the game). Additionally, all characters from MK4 that were in Mythologies were playable on the Road Tour version of MK4.

Tanya

Kenshi

Bo' Rai Cho (I love that he's a drunken style fighter. People take issue with his goofy farting shenanigans but it's absolutely safe to say that they wouldn't keep that if they were to bring him back.)

Frost

Mavado

Li Mei

Nitara

Fujin

Hotaru

I like those 9 characters, the rest I found either incredibly dull or just plain awful.

I always viewed MK4 as an older game that doesn't fit in the "3D" era, in my opinion, MK4 is the closest to MK3 if anything.
Anyways my favorite characters from Post MK3 are :
Reiko
Mavado
Shinnok
Fujin
Jarek
Hsu Hao
Kenshi
Quan Chi
Tanya
Sareena
Bo Rai Cho
Havik
Drahmin
Li Mei

My list is:
1. Fujin
2. Havik
3. Reiko
4. Sareena
5. Tanya
6. Kenshi
7. Shinnok
8. Quan Chi
9. Li Mei
10. Frost (She was alright)
11. Bo' Rai Cho
12. Kai (He was ok, I guess)
I like all 3D era characters because they can all be made different with better move sets and stories.

Last edited:
I like mostly all 3d characters. They were all more interesting than the 90s characters. I started playing arcade MK in the 90s and I enjoyed it, but I was blown apart in 2008 after I caught up with MK DA, MKD and MKA in one night. I read all the bios and endings and saw all the konquests. The mythology had reached a whole new level. Cyborgs who? Jax who? Sonya who? Boooring.
I am not really fond of the 3d human characters either, but they're just not so many as in the first 3 games. Kira, Kobra, Dairou and Darrius are meh.
The others are really good.
Quan Chi, Daegon, Taven and Reiko are Gods of the Arena.

Ok, I know, Mokap sucks! Truth!