shao kahn

He's incredibly easy to find. Just go to the southwest are of the Outworld map. See that white area? You'll find him walking around there.

Dude, come on, you can't not find this. YOU DON'T NEED THE COORDINATES!

Open up the Outworld map, okay? Look in the southwest (you know where the southwest is, right?), or the bottom left portion. See that white area? It stands out really well because everything else is not white. Go to that area and you will find him walking amongst his guards and stuff (the guys who look like him). This isn't that difficult.

Bah, if I knew exactly, I'd give it to him. And outworld is huge, guys, so it isn't necessarily "easy" unless you get the feeling that the huge stone blocks on the minimap are where he's at.... If you press R1 in konquest (for Ps2 users only, sorry... the "bring up map" button is what I'm referring to), the southwest corner will show a huge rectangle that looks grey on the map. Shao is the (seemingly?) tallest guy with a horned helmet walking around in there. Rather pointless to run into, though.

SPYDAH said:
He's The One with out the Helmet right. Cause I Hit him and he said he was no meer guard.

Uhhh... he's the one who tells you he's Shao Kahn when you talk to him. :?

Guess that wasn't him then. Then Again I wasn't lookin for him abd when he said that i figured he was Shao Khan. Oh Well