MK9 Action Figures?

I'll wait until a few other sites confirm this other then one Italian site before I believe this as legit. Though that would be cool if they did have that. Not for me, but I know some people collect that sort of thing.

Screw collecting, I'm almost 21 and I still whip out my MK GI Joe figures from time to time to have an old fashioned tournament.

Screw collecting, I'm almost 21 and I still whip out my MK GI Joe figures from time to time to have an old fashioned tournament.

GI Joe figures are the best ;} Even though I don't have any MK ones I still have 10 Storm Shadow but only one Snake Eyes... Though he always wins with his triple flipkick followed by a few kicks to the head.

Seems like someone doesn't like me. Someone sent me bad rep and wrote that I need a pacifier for playing with toys. Toys are awesome even if you're 93! ;}

Last edited:
If it is confirmed, that would be very nice, because currently, it is pretty hard to find beautiful mortal kombat figures.

GI Joe figures are the best ;} Even though I don't have any MK ones I still have 10 Storm Shadow but only one Snake Eyes... Though he always wins with his triple flipkick followed by a few kicks to the head.

Seems like someone doesn't like me. Someone sent me bad rep and wrote that I need a pacifier for playing with toys. Toys are awesome even if you're 93! ;}

There are some people on this forum that think figures and stuff are childish. Even if you're just a collector.

Heh... They should see my room. Action figures, mini busts, statues and lots of other geeky shit.

Bring it on, toads. Neg rep my ass.

Awesome! WB buying MK was the best possible thing to happen for us MK fans who dig this kind of merchandise stuff.

I still have The Goro statue that sits on the MK base from forever ago. I also have the Cyrax MKT figure. And I have the MK:SM Scorp and Sub-Zero ones that you see on e-bay for a ridiculous price these days. The MK:SM ones were really awesome, so hopefully they at least give us that quality when it comes to the new ones.

If I had to take a guess on who would be included in the first series:

1.Sub-Zero
2.Scorpion
3.Raiden
4.Johnny Cage
5.Mileena
6.Kitana

Hopefully we get some Cyrax and Sektor ones, since the MKT ones were the last ones they offered of them.