I found Nitara!

Prophet

I found nitara.. I don't know if everyone already did this, which they probably did, but Nitara is in Outworld H-5, inside the Cave where Tanya wishes to trap Liu Kang

The 7th Number said:
well could you give us the letter and number of it???? like b-5? or whatever it is.

:? He just said it was in H-5.

Anyway, I've still yet to see Nitara, so thanks for the heads-up.

that would be great, because at the same time i would like to see her, the same time im also too lazy to go look for her.. LOL

Pics:
(Note: I'm not a photographer, I had to zoom right in on the tv)

Pic 1
Pic 2

I am pretty confident that Nitara is one of the unlockables, because when you speak to her, she simply says "I do not wish to converse with you further, leave me." And when you hit her, she hits you back and says "I will drain your blood for that!!"

hmmm ive heard someone say the same thing, maybe it was a zombie cos i never met here. I know for sure someone said the first part to me before.

I don't know if its secret or not, I just saw her, and remembered the Cyrax and Nitara thing, so I just said that I found her.. :)

It's not. She is there at all times during the day. She actually is part of a quest. You have to talk to a guy around Shao Kahn and he asks you to locate a vampire - you go talk to her - then go back to the guy and mission accomplished.

The Nitara everyone is trying to talk to is the Nitara in Netherrealm who stands side by side Cyrax.