KE Ninja Costume is Ermac

Taj Gill

Okay so I was on MK Online and apparently the official MK Twitter page revealed that the European and North American DLC costume for the kollector's edition is Ermac.

What are your thoughts about this? Apparently, from what weve seen from the Euro Kollector's Edition pics just recently leaked, the costume will be just like the original 3 ninjas, just obviously red with green eyes. I for one wouldve wanted his MK3 costume, but I'm not complaining.

But either way, again how does everyone feel?

EDIT: Thanks to Whtillnvrb, it is confirmed that Ermac will be the skin for the Tournament Edition as well.

EDIT #2: Its seems to me that people dont think theyre gonna get this skin if they pre order with a certain retailer. Youre wrong. The Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile skins are pre-order bonuses with EVERY version of the game. The Ermac Skin is pack-in DLC for the TE & KE. So if you pre order the KE or TE from Gamestop, you will get both Scorpion and Ermac skins, just like you would do for Amazon or Best Buy.

EDIT#3: Due to a recent tweet by NRS, the code to obtain Ermac's costume, as well as the other pre-order bonuses are NOT DLC. The costumes will be on disc, but the codes allow us early access to them.

Last edited:
I like that the Klassic costumes (or kostumes?) are actually palette swaps. It gives it a retro vibe. I'm a big Ermac fan, but live in the US. So I'll be getting Scorpion's Klassic from Gamestop.

I saw that in the Euro Kollector's Edition pics too and here is the twitters about it.

MK_MortalKombat: Ermac is in the North American KE and TE RT @Casselman13: will european KE skins(ermac etc) eventually even be available in north america?

MK_MortalKombat:Ermac is in the main roster, the classic costume is a bonus in the KE+TE.

They said that the klassic ninja kostume would be the same for both KE and TE so it looks like you get the ninja from whatever store you preorder from plus Ermac for KE and TE.

Also on twitter: MK_MortalKombat: Busy week, and to think, tomorrow is #fatalityfriday :)
So it looks like we will get something tomorrow or today depending on where you are reading this from.

I like that the Klassic costumes (or kostumes?) are actually palette swaps. It gives it a retro vibe. I'm a big Ermac fan, but live in the US. So I'll be getting Scorpion's Klassic from Gamestop.

Dude, you get Ermac's costume if you get the Kollector's edition... It comes in all of them. Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Reptile are pre order bonuses with every version of the game. Therefore if you pre order the kollector's edition from gamestop, you would get both scorpion and ermac costumes.

EDIT: Thanks whtlillnvrb for the info, so its confirmed that both TE and KE editions will have ermac's retro skin.

Good deal. I'll be getting the Kollector's Edition, so this makes me very happy.

I'm cool with the pallet swap thing... I think it's a nice little nod to the days of old.

Dude, you get Ermac's costume if you get the Kollector's edition... It comes in all of them. Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Reptile are pre order bonuses with every version of the game. Therefore if you pre order the kollector's edition from gamestop, you would get both scorpion and ermac costumes.

EDIT: Thanks whtlillnvrb for the info, so its confirmed that both TE and KE editions will have ermac's retro skin.

Nice I preorder from gamestop so im getting both of my fav ninjas retro Kostume

its just Ermac. At the end of the day its just another palette swap character. If it was someone cool like Kano or Kitana I'd consider it a bigger deal.

This is indeed awesome as Ricochet said. 2 classic ninja costumes if you pre order the special editions, one being a ninja who i think is the least hated one out of them all (ermac) and then your choice of the original 3. Plus the extra goodies, the special editions are well worth getting.

So if Retro Scorpion comes with a Gamestop preorder... Sub-Zero is Best Buy... Reptile is Amazon and Ermac comes with the Kollector's Edition...

What is the Tournament Edition getting?