The Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread

BBBLP

Robot Rock
MvC3, your thoughts?

I want to discuss Marvel vs Capcom 3 with you guys (I don't feel like signing up for the MvC forums just to talk a bout 1 game). I feel like they are holding the good characters hostage for dlc. So until I see Venom, Blackheart, or Carnage this will be a game I will wait to see in the discount bin before I buy.

I loved MvC2 and 1 but it looks like they are using the exact same combos and animations from the past 2 game, just look at Captain America's gameplay.

Re: MvC3, your thoughts?

I want to discuss Marvel vs Capcom 3 with you guys (I don't feel like signing up for the MvC forums just to talk a bout 1 game). I feel like they are holding the good characters hostage for dlc. So until I see Venom, Blackheart, or Carnage this will be a game I will wait to see in the discount bin before I buy.

I loved MvC2 and 1 but it looks like they are using the exact same combos and animations from the past 2 game, just look at Captain America's gameplay.

um this is mk but sure do u think my picture is too Jewish???

um this is mk but sure do u think my picture is too Jewish???

This is on the Console Gaming board so it's cool.
ROFL you're still trippin over Raijin's post? If so then yes, that dragon is offensively, overly, stereotypically Jewish!

This is on the Console Gaming board so it's cool.
ROFL you're still trippin over Raijin's post? If so then yes, that dragon is offensively, overly, stereotypically Jewish!

*gggggggaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssppppppppppp* ok..................... so isnt spidy in this game................

u r mean in a way i got over people callng me a jew but this is ridicules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmMvgMnHfQY
yes spiderman is my fav. in marvel

Your posts have been merged in accordance with The Forum Rules. Quit double/triple posting, it's incredibly annoying to see and clean up time after time after time. Use the "edit post" button next time.
- DCR, TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

I was just joking bro, you should try editing your posts lol.

Yeah but they only put Spider-Man in because they didn't want the massive backlash that would have ensued if they didn't. You and I know they wanted to put him as dlc soooo bad, that would have raked in some serious cash, as well as hate.

Im past comic book super hero fightinig games. I'll stick with mortal kombat. Nevertheless, marvel vs. capcom 2 was pretty epic, im not gonna lie, i downloaded it on xbox live

This will be a one day buy for me, since I've got a thing for fighting games ;}
But it's frustrating that Shuma-Gorath will be a DLC character, and that's probably the same with Blackheart and Phoenix Wright.
oh well, It will be a good warm-up for Mortal Kombat since it's released two months earlier than MK.

It will be a definite buy for me, as I loved MvC2 a lot.

I'm pretty much satisfied with the roster, only I think they could've done without characters like Viewtiful Joe, Arthur, and Tron Bonne (a.k.a minature "joke" characters) and replaced them with others. In other words, I wish Capcom would ease up on the "cute" and "corny" characters already and keep it serious.

I'm happy to see Storm make it into this one (almost was afraid she didn't), and I'm loving She Hulk and Trish so far (I guess you know what my team's gonna be).

meh. If someone else buys it I'll play it. but this isn't a buy for me. looks like more of the same. the only character I want to use is zero.

I really like x23 and Wesker, best new characters. I am happy to see Storm, really want to see Rogue.

I really like x23 and Wesker, best new characters. I am happy to see Storm, really want to see Rogue.

I agree, Wesker and X23 are my favorite of the new characters, unless Carnage or Ghost Rider gets thrown in :).
I lost hope for this game when I saw MODOK, granted he looks like he has good combos, but holy shit that guy is hard to look at!

I have the limited ed pre-ordered for ps3. I love the style and animation. Plus It's a new fighting game. And I can use SHE-HULK!! ^_^

MvC3 is all pretty lookin and all that, etc etc but it will never exceed MvC2 in terms of quality. I cant wait for MvC3 but I 'll never let go of 2.

MvC3 is all pretty lookin and all that, etc etc but it will never exceed MvC2 in terms of quality. I cant wait for MvC3 but I 'll never let go of 2.

Have you heard from anyone who's decent/good at MvC2 who's played MvC3? Like a prelim review or anything? Wanting to see what old school players think about it.

Have you heard from anyone who's decent/good at MvC2 who's played MvC3? Like a prelim review or anything? Wanting to see what old school players think about it.

A lot of players not interested in it.

It plays more like TvC not MvC2 which is sad.