The Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread

Re: MVC3: Now that the final roster has been announced....

Any suggestions for the last Boss? I wonder who's next after Onslaught & Abyss, I hope it's Galactus.

Any suggestions for the last Boss? I wonder who's next after Onslaught & Abyss, I hope it's Galactus.

I am 100% certain that the boss will be Galactus. Though you also saw Galactic Dr.Doom as a boss in the Akuma gameplay video. So I guess that Dr.Doom and Wesker will be some kind of semi-boss. But Galactus will definitely be the final boss.

I am 100% certain that the boss will be Galactus. Though you also saw Galactic Dr.Doom as a boss in the Akuma gameplay video. So I guess that Dr.Doom and Wesker will be some kind of semi-boss. But Galactus will definitely be the final boss.

I cross my fingers for Galactus, I am not sure about the sub-boss's idea being playable though. It should stay like in Marvel Vs Street Fighter in my opinion: Apocalypse (sub-boss) & Cyber Gouki (boss) unplayable.

Storm, She-Hulk and Trish- Girl Power Party

I probably will alternate Trish with Chun-Li or X-23 for variety

I cross my fingers for Galactus, I am not sure about the sub-boss's idea being playable though. It should stay like in Marvel Vs Street Fighter in my opinion: Apocalypse (sub-boss) & Cyber Gouki (boss) unplayable.

The boss versions of Dr.Doom and Wesker (Dr.Doom is the only one I've seen) looks different from the original character and is a lot stronger. So I wouldn't worry ;}

Chun-Li, Storm, and constantly switching my third person for variety.

Well since I can't use my MvC2 team, Venom, Wolverine, and Akuma. And my dream team, Carnage, Venom, and Ghost Rider, is a not happening, I will start with Akuma, Wolverine, and someone else :(

Really, the final roster is that? I was hoping for a Cyclops annoucement. And Emma Frost, too, but that was just my hopes, I really doubt they would remember her, seeing they've put M.O.D.O.K. (seriously, why him?)

So, I'm probably gonna use Phoenix/X-23/Storm. Second maybe Magneto/Morrigan/Iron Man or something. And I have a question: is Phoenix going to be DLC? Or on the disc? And what Marvel characters do you think are the most probably to be DLC?

Well unfortunately I think that Venom and Carnage are going to have to be DLC. I also have a feeling that Ghost Rider will make a dlc appearance later.

Really, the final roster is that? I was hoping for a Cyclops annoucement. And Emma Frost, too, but that was just my hopes, I really doubt they would remember her, seeing they've put M.O.D.O.K. (seriously, why him?)

So, I'm probably gonna use Phoenix/X-23/Storm. Second maybe Magneto/Morrigan/Iron Man or something. And I have a question: is Phoenix going to be DLC? Or on the disc? And what Marvel characters do you think are the most probably to be DLC?

Phoenix is on Disc (Jill V. & Shuma are DLC)

One thing though if you plan to use Phoenix

put her on the last spot of your team, don't let her go first!!!! (she has insanely low health, let that meter build)

I am kinda torn, I see alot of good potential teams / chars but I think to start I am going to go with Storm, Phoenix and Deadpool and adjust from there.

Akuma, Akuma and Akuma.

I guess I could swap out the last two for Chun-Li and Morrigan, though.

I'm 99.9% sure that they're just going to announce DLC characters

everyone "on disc" has been announced

I'm just so pissed that hey put the booty characters on the disc and left out the badasses. I still can't believe they left out Cyclops, Zangeif, and Megaman.