Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Noob Saibot

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Kintaro

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

BBBLP

Robot Rock
The date is closing in and a lot of the major characters aren't confirmed, I am pretty damn sure that all of them will make it. But my question is if you could only have one of these characters, which one?
My vote is for Kabal, but Baraka is a close second.

Of the ones listed, Kintaro by far. It's too bad he's not gonna be in it, tho.

Of the ones that will likely make it, Baraka and Kabal.

Absolutely KANO!
Also I've noticed there's not enough Kano love on this board, but people go crazy after worthless characters like Noob or Smoke...
Damn I'm old...

I voted for Kabal.

I would have gone with Kintaro or Noob... But sometimes you gotta save the cake for later.

Though I'm sure Noob is already in this game.

KABAL

Oh PLEASE let Kabal be in this game.

Is that a render picture of jade for this game?

And baraka... I don't understand why baraka wasn't confirmed from the damn start lol he said baraka Obama see he knows ahhahahaha. Then kabal because he sounds kool

Last edited:
Worthless characters?

IMO yes: they were given forced story/background and appearance just to motivate their existence, even if they were born as palette swaps with recycled moves.
I've never felt them as "real" characters, who needs them when you already have Kano, Kung Lao, the original ninjas and so on?

He IS in this game. The voice leaks confirm this. They would never deny the ninja fanboys of their palette swaps...

I would say Kabal because he has the most interesting move set and physical features compared to the rest.