Who wants Liu Kang's Dragon Fatality to Return in Mortal Kombat (2011) aka MK9?

KornKombat

Who wants Liu Kang's Dragon Fatality to Return in Mortal Kombat (2011)?

His MKII Dragon fatality is EPIC! And I would personally love to see it return in MK9. With the New Tweeked Unreal 3 Engine the New Dragon Fatality would look SICK!

Here is a Liu Kang Dragon Fatality Demonstration: Liu Kang Dragons

UPDATE!

According to Liu Kang's BIO his Dragon Fatality will return to MK (2011) aka MK9!

I cant wait to see how much it has improved since its debut in MKII.

28trg9.jpg

Source Link

Last edited:
I love that fatality.
Seeing as how DLC is a big part of MK 9, I wouldn't be surprised if you had to buy it. :-(

yea i would like for it to return, but i don't want it to be his only one worth doing, they need to use his martial arts lore a bit more. rip of bruce some more lol. how about a one inch punch that knocks the opponents ribs and internal organs out through their back, while it sounds simple with the right camera angles and dramatic effects this could be impressive.

I also liked his shaolin monks fatalities, the flying kick that exploded your entire body, and the enter the dragon stomp with the twisting of the torso off. that was sick. so yeah i want his dragon to return, hands down it was his best fatality, but i also remember how bad his other ones have been. so yeah the dragon will probably be back, if not they will milk it for DLC. if that is the case he needs to have 2 other good fatalities. come on he's a freaking bruce lee rip off who's become an icon in his own right. he can do so much, there's no excuse for kang to have lame fatalities. hell give him a shoalin monk fatality, they did it for kung lao.

It is such a classic, and iconic fatality of the MK series.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be mad if it was not in the game.
So it will most likely be there.

why would they make fatality as DLC? i see no point in such experiments...its like what they did with Mass Effect 2, they cut the hell of content and made it as DLC later and than people went nuts and started to complain...do you really want this thing to happen to MK too? i don't, so no in my opinion ALL fatalities should be there from the start...

Who wants Liu Kang's Dragon Fatality to Return in Mortal Kombat (2011)?

His MKII Dragon fatality is EPIC! And I would personally love to see it return in MK9. With the New Tweeked Unreal 3 Engine the New Dragon Fatality would look SICK!

Here is a Liu Kang Dragon Fatality Demonstration: Liu Kang Dragons

your damn right. with new graphics it could be very gruesume.

I think Boon and co. are thinking about having fatalities as Dlc

they don't learn from mistakes Bioware made...wrong move on their side...and if we're talking about somthing else, other than additional characters, than i'd rather have new stages as DLC than fatalities...