Official Mortal Kombat (2011) Video Thread

i dont think these have been posted but here is an interview with ED he talks about a ton. and you see alot of gameplay.

PART uN

PART dOS

Final Thoughts. this game is fast and Noob is a badass in this game

Re: Nine New Gameplay Videos

New booth video:

Just like the PS Blog said, you can see the background is the most significant 3D element and it appears a bit blurry to people without the glasses but I am very impressed with the fact that people without glasses could still watch the match (like it says in the PS Blog article) and also that the games looks like it's just as fast with 3D enabled!

Damn fine job NetherRealm!!

I found this video of kano and a non-xray version of his xray move

Non Xray version of his Xray Move (trying to embed)

Xray version

Kano Owns BTW :hail::hail::hail:

Re: I found this video of kano and a non-xray version of his xray move

A few things:

The first video has embedding disabled.

You didn't post it in the correct section.

We have a video thread stickied in the MK 2011 section so please post ALL MK9 related video there. This is to avoid 90000000 threads from people.

~Thanks

*merging*

Re: I found this video of kano and a non-xray version of his xray move

A few things:

The first video has embedding disabled.

You didn't post it in the correct section.

We have a video thread stickied in the MK 2011 section so please post ALL MK9 related video there. This is to avoid 90000000 threads from people.

~Thanks

*merging*

sorry about that and thanks for moving it Jade - got the embeding fixed :D

Re: Has anyone noticed...

Have any of you guys notice that Scorpion's spear goes back to him?
01:51

EDIT: WHAO! Lol I just notice I have the second highest komment in the video I posted here.

It seems like they are listening to some fan complaints and changing stuff - Mileena's x-ray has been changed, etc.

Yeah they made some really good changes. The ice clone thing Subby had in MKvDC was super cheap.

hey guys, on a similar note, has anyone noticed that Sonya no longer has her Square Wave Punch (they gave her that new "axe kick") nor her traditional Bicycle Kick (except in her xray)??

We know she doesnt have the Bike Kick because in that GDC Gamespot video, one of the tower challneges was to pull off ALL of her special moves within 25 seconds, and the Bicycle Kick wasnt one of them. Just a thought~

hey guys, on a similar note, has anyone noticed that Sonya no longer has her Square Wave Punch (they gave her that new "axe kick") nor her traditional Bicycle Kick (except in her xray)??

We know she doesnt have the Bike Kick because in that GDC Gamespot video, one of the tower challneges was to pull off ALL of her special moves within 25 seconds, and the Bicycle Kick wasnt one of them. Just a thought~

Ed himself said that she didn't have her Square Wave Punch, yeah. (It's called the "Arc Kick", by the way xD) I guess that she won't have her Bicycle Kick *le gasp!*

Unless it's an enhanced move or just wasn't shown, I 'spose.