A time(s) you got the most

Aldo Moreno

I decied to make a thread about when you scared someone or got scared by someone.
I will start off 1st.

Time I got scared: A time when I got scared was when I was in Mexico. I was about 8 or 7yrs old. My mom(dad was in the US), uncle, aunt, and grandma told me there was wiches in where they live(EL HIGO,VERACRUZ). So I was in the room with my mom, uncle, aunt, and my little cousins watching a movie about La Llorona. Next thing we knew someone was banging on the door and making this krying noise and boy I ****ing stood the **** still and had my eyes open towards the door and I was scared! The house they lived in didn't have a roof exepct for the rooms and they told me the wich flew in the house. Then a few years later(age of 13), I found out it was my grandma banging the door with this dinosaur toy.

Another time was when I was 11, my brother showed me Teckzone and he was showing a video kalled say it three times. It was in the begining where a song was playing and it showed the lyrics and my brother was lookin at me laugh so i did too and next thing you know the girl from the Exorcist kame out and I stared at it and then I went down and I kried.

Another time(last one) was when I went to mexico a month ago. My cousin showed me this video right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6YrdVzyEQ. He told me it was made by Illumnatis and have Subliminal messages in the video and make you have fights and bad thoughts. When I was watching it was was sooooo scared. I was like hiding behind my cousin while watching it. I was watching it with my mom and I stared at it and I was saying mom so i was hiding behind her too.

Time I scared someone: I was 13yrs old and it was closed to Halloween. My cousin, my 2 brothers, and my 2 brother's gfs(one was prego) were in the living room watching TV in the dark. So I had a krazy idea and wanted to scare them. So I went to my room and wore my Scream costume with the mask and grab a knife from the kitchen. When I got the knife I went storming in to living room with the knife and my cousin and my brother's gfs were all yelling while my brothers jump up! and the prego one was krying.

Write down the times you scared someone bad or the wrost time you got scared.
BTW it is optional, you kan do one or both and you kan write only one time when you scared/got scared and not more than three like I did.

Well, have fun:DD

Time I got scared: When I was 12 I had went to philly to visit my dad. One night my step bro and my friend had slept over. I was playing ps2 nd my bro and friend were in the computer room. So they had called me in to play a computer game called the dot game once i beat it the exorcist b**ch appeared, but it wasnt a pic it was animated so in my mind it was tryin to grab me. Man I did some Matrix s**it because all I remember was doing flips on to the sofa. Never been so scared in my life.

Time I scared someone: Around halloween time when I was 14 my mom bought me a werewolf mask. so one day I had hid in the laundry room with the lights off. When my 3yr old sister had walked in I jumped out and screamed in a high pitch voice with my mask on and scared her. she started to cry and I was sent to my room

Last edited:
Times I got scared:

I was 12 and playing the original Resident Evil while my younger brother watched and in the lab, I was Chris, and came out of one of the rooms and as I ran towards the hall where one way is the elevator and the other way is the power room, the scene cut to change the view and BAM, big huge zombie head. I screamed and almost fell off the bunk bed <.<

When I was in high school (grade 9 or 10, though I may have actually been in middle school, grade 8), my shoelace was untied but I didn't know and my friend and I were jaywalking (well, jayrunning) and I tripped over my lace and a car stopped within inches of my head. Ironically, it was a cop car. He didn't do anything because I am sure he knew I learned my lesson and I cross at the lights ever since.

Time I scared someone:

I told my younger brother ghost stories <.<

Inside a video game: Resident Evil 0 on Gamecube. It was the first horror game I had ever played. I got to the part when you walk by the fridge and that zombie jumps out of it. I dropped the controller right there and never finished the game lol.
Outside: I was about 6 or 7 and I was alone in my grandmother's apartment, she was at work and it was around 8 at night. I was watching tv when all of a sudden, some old bugged eyed black guy who I had never seen in my life, throws open the front door and starts staring at me while smirking. It lasted for only 10 seconds but it felt like hours. He leaves slamming the door. I sat there for AT LEAST a half hour staring at the door before I run over and lock it.

Times I got scared:

I was 12 and playing the original Resident Evil while my younger brother watched and in the lab, I was Chris, and came out of one of the rooms and as I ran towards the hall where one way is the elevator and the other way is the power room, the scene cut to change the view and BAM, big huge zombie head. I screamed and almost fell off the bunk bed <.<

When I was in high school (grade 9 or 10, though I may have actually been in middle school, grade 8), my shoelace was untied but I didn't know and my friend and I were jaywalking (well, jayrunning) and I tripped over my lace and a car stopped within inches of my head. Ironically, it was a cop car. He didn't do anything because I am sure he knew I learned my lesson and I cross at the lights ever since.

Time I scared someone:

I told my younger brother ghost stories <.<
What were the stories you told him?
Inside a video game: Resident Evil 0 on Gamecube. It was the first horror game I had ever played. I got to the part when you walk by the fridge and that zombie jumps out of it. I dropped the controller right there and never finished the game lol.
Outside: I was about 6 or 7 and I was alone in my grandmother's apartment, she was at work and it was around 8 at night. I was watching tv when all of a sudden, some old bugged eyed black guy who I had never seen in my life, throws open the front door and starts staring at me while smirking. It lasted for only 10 seconds but it felt like hours. He leaves slamming the door. I sat there for AT LEAST a half hour staring at the door before I run over and lock it.

DAMN!!! Was he like a crackhead or something? Did he ever kome back?

And BTW Jade and bk bk bk lp I never played any scary games(exept the ones that are arcades that you use a gun).

Gaming-wise: Tomb raider 1 (maybe it was 2) on PS1, those wolves came from NOWHERE, the screams were very audible.

DAMN!!! Was he like a crackhead or something? Did he ever kome back?

And BTW Jade and bk bk bk lp I never played any scary games(exept the ones that are arcades that you use a gun).

Lmao, he might have been, but naw he never came back.

I have House of the Dead Overkill on Wii, I don't consider it a scary game, but it's funny as all hell!

Lmao, he might have been, but naw he never came back.

I have House of the Dead Overkill on Wii, I don't consider it a scary game, but it's funny as all hell!

Thats ****ing kreepy! lol. Did he have messing teeth?

And wussup with yall playing scary games? I wanna play one now!

Thats ****ing kreepy! lol. Did he have messing teeth?

And wussup with yall playing scary games? I wanna play one now!

No, his mouth was closed. I will remember his face for the rest of my life. I'm a big dude, but if I ever saw him again, I'd probably turn ***** for a good 30 seconds before running away.

I don't play scary games, but if your looking for REALLY good scare, play the fatal frame series on PS2. YOU. . .WILL. . .SHIT. . .YOUR. . .PANTS!

No, his mouth was closed. I will remember his face for the rest of my life. I'm a big dude, but if I ever saw him again, I'd probably turn ***** for a good 30 seconds before running away.

I don't play scary games, but if your looking for REALLY good scare, play the fatal frame series on PS2. YOU. . .WILL. . .SHIT. . .YOUR. . .PANTS!

Are they still selling them?

And omgosh! Was he a ghost?

Time i got scared: I bought dead space at launch and i was playing it alone late one night, i was getting into an elevator and right when the door opened, a slasher sprang out at me and i ditched down my hall-way yellin "AWWWWWWW SHHHHHIIIIIITTTT" the whole time.

Time I scared someone: me and my friends were staying the night at my friends place, and friend #1 is scarred shit-less of everything and friend #2 can take anything, well they went down stairs to get some refreshments and when they were downstairs, i ninjaly turned off all the lights down there and they sprinted up the stairs and screamed like little girls, they even managed to break down friend #2's bedroom door. and today they still dont know that i did it :D

Are they still selling them?

And omgosh! Was he a ghost?

I saw 2 of them at my local Gamestop. But thats here, I can't speak for your town, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Just to prepare you for what you're getting yourself into ;)

Yeeuuuppp!! What is it kalled?

Just click on the video, it will say "Embedding disabled" and it will give you the option to "watch on youtube", then it will take you straight to the video.
It's called Fatal Frame 3 Attic Scene if you can't find it that way.

Just click on the video, it will say "Embedding disabled" and it will give you the option to "watch on youtube", then it will take you straight to the video.
It's called Fatal Frame 3 Attic Scene if you can't find it that way.
That....was....kreepy-_0.

Check this out
This scared the shit outta me!