mk9 king of the hill

mk9 king of the hill feature would turn into a online tournament for cash,,,ive seen a few online tournaments for cash allready,,,what you think about a online cash tournament?

i've never heard anything about King Of The Hill, neither do i care actually...especially if this is online feature/mode or whatever else it is...i just want my single player oriented experience to be as accurate and interesting as possible...the first thing that is on my mind - STORY MODE!...everything else less metters...

Cash tourneys would be awesome! For those that are good at the game at least, I'm not very good and just have fun with the little skill I have!

Kan someone explain this King Of The Hill. I heard of it but I never knew what it was.

i've never heard anything about King Of The Hill, neither do i care actually...especially if this is online feature/mode or whatever else it is...i just want my single player oriented experience to be as accurate and interesting as possible...the first thing that is on my mind - STORY MODE!...everything else less metters...

And? You have to be a ass about it?

Yes mam. Sorry about that TJhooker"/.

...and you have to be an ass every time i post MY OPINION? okay now thats all...just as mod said no fighting...oh and just to let you know you were an ass in this situation...my word is last!...ASS...now cry me a river...seriously i'm just trying to be nice just as much as i can and you come here insult me and force mo to sound rude...now how good is that? you just won't give me the chance to beocme better, you're coming and starting to attack me everytime i'm on my GOOD route...my nerves are not of steel and i can't hold my breath further you know...

When I say STOP that does not mean comment on it any further.

If some if insulting you, please use the report button.

~Thanks

When I saw the title I was expecting Hank Hill in a scorpion costume lol.

FxsKd.png

Problem solved

Kan someone explain this King Of The Hill. I heard of it but I never knew what it was.

And? You have to be a ass about it?
If you're still interested here it is:
My post from TYM said:
On xbox, you could see the avatars acting as they spectate, waiting in line to fight the opponent, making little emotes like cheering as well as wager on opponents with your koins and give people negs or pluses on how the play, so if someone uses Kahn and spams online then they'll probably get all negs, but if it's a real fight where it goes down to the wire then all players get positives.

Basically, winner stays loser pays from the arcades.

Thanks mods for deleting my post for no reason at all

I didn't delete it but the mod who did was in the right.

When a mod or admin says STOP, it doesn't mean you keep quoting the argument and commenting on it. It means you move on and leave it behind.

;)

You also have a bad habit of posting nothing but a picture. Please don't do that. If you can't actually type out a response to a topic, don't post in it, thanks =)

Now stop, everyone, please. You've all been told so any more responses to the flaming situation will just get you an infraction. If you have an issue, feel free to PM any mod or admin and we will be happy to help :)