Killing time till MK9

BBBLP

Robot Rock
What the **** are you guys doing untill MK9 drops?
I'm looking for an action replay for ps2 so I can finally play as Kintaro in MK:SM:reddy:.

I will be on TRMK. Without this site I have no access to most exclusive stuff that everyone on here finds. ;)
Then when it comes out I will leave this site to play. There will probably be lots of forums with the fatality list and I will be to tempted!

Learn and get great grades so my gpa doesn't kill me that much when I start failing everything once this game comes out.

Just continue to murder killzone 2 vets.. Then kz3 will be out really soon.. Plus an open beta feb 2nd-14 so and since it reasleses on the 22nd MK WILL COME FAST FOR ME

Now Im waiting for January to finally end and get Feburary over with...by March I'll be keeping myself occupied with Shogun 2 Total War and Dynasty Warriors 7 till the release of Mortal Kombat...

I'm hoping that MvC3 will keep me occupied till then, if not then I might pick up the new Need for Speed.

Angry Birds, Minesweeper and PhotoShop will be my holdovers until MK comes out. My xbox isn't even hooked up right now :flute:

I'll be busy with MvC3 and I've also ordered a PSP and bought a few fighting games for that. So I'll be really busy until the release.

Halo Reach atm. Still haven't found an emulator for Mortal Kombat Gold (I've never played gold only 4) April needs to get here already. . .