I'm Starting To Think That You Play As BI-Han & Kuai Liang?

Ive said this time and time again, during Scorpions chapter during story mode, youre probably gonna fight and kill sub-zero (Bi-Han) and then you are Kuai Liang during sub-zeros chapter during story mode. It makes sense from what weve seen in the kombo video cinematics. Also it says that Kuai Liang takes the persona of his brother completely to lure out scorpion, so it would make sense that they look the same, it gives NR an excuse to use the same model.

That would be awesome.

Initially, NR Studios wanted to put Bi-Han in this game, but they realized it would be ruining the character of the younger sub-zero and in a way eliminating noob. There is evidence of this because of the original bio on the Mortal Kombat site.
That is not evidence. It was changed because it revealed too much information about Bi-Han turning into Noob. Same reason Raiden's bio was changed to remove the give away of Liu Kang.

However NR realized it would be easier to just use the Kuai liang in this game, so essentially what they did is change the story of the brothers completely in order to pay homage to the older sub-zero by giving kuai liang his features.
They never planned on making the story this way. They planned on staying true to the original story as much as possible.

The answer to all of this is: the Sub-Zero brothers are intentionally very similar. They're symbolically the same person. Kuai Liang is "what if..." Bi-Han Liang were still alive.

That is not evidence. It was changed because it revealed too much information about Bi-Han turning into Noob. Same reason Raiden's bio was changed to remove the give away of Liu Kang.

They never planned on making the story this way. They planned on staying true to the original story as much as possible.

The answer to all of this is: the Sub-Zero brothers are intentionally very similar. They're symbolically the same person. Kuai Liang is "what if..." Bi-Han Liang were still alive.

Youre right, the only reason why Kuai Liang is like Bi-Han in this game is because he wants to make himself look as much as his older brother as possible so scorpion goes after him intentionally.

But dude they did intend on putting Older Sub in this game because in the original bio it says that he was killed by scorpion and resurrected as noob saibot. I dont know for sure why they scrapped him, but the logical explanation is that they wouldnt be able to include his younger brother, and then Noob wouldve been an entirely different character.

I remember the older version of the bio, but I don't see how that proves that they intended on changing Bi-Han's story. He will still obviously be revived as Noob Saibot and everyone will think Kuai Liang is actually Bi-Han Liang resurrected, just like MKII.

I remember the older version of the bio, but I don't see how that proves that they intended on changing Bi-Han's story. He will still obviously be revived as Noob Saibot and everyone will think Kuai Liang is actually Bi-Han Liang resurrected, just like MKII.

Exactly, thats now, but before the Bio says that he was murdered by scorpion and resurrected as noob saibot, now he has untold secrets of the future or something like that, meaning that they were intending on him being in the game, but they realized they couldnt do it properly so they scrapped it.

But wasne't the old bio the history of that character and acutally not a bio?
I remeber someone arguring with a whole lot of people about thats not the bio its the history.

LOL, hey aldo i went straight to this thread before logging in :p, but either way, thanks for coming to me because i know whats good about sub and scorpion!
lol yeeuuuppp. If there anything you need about Liu Kang just let me know.

Exactly, thats now, but before the Bio says that he was murdered by scorpion and resurrected as noob saibot, now he has untold secrets of the future or something like that, meaning that they were intending on him being in the game, but they realized they couldnt do it properly so they scrapped it.

I specifically remember how confusing the bio was because there were huge debates about it months ago.

The beginning spoke of how Sub-Zero was killed by Scorpion but then came back as Noob Saibot. Then, it continued on as if things were "different" now. It said something like how "Now he returns from the dead as a ninja on a killing spree" or something like that. Basically, it sounded like Sub-Zero came back from the dead as himself INSTEAD OF as Noob Saibot.

I agree that it did sound suspicious but I honestly think it was just poor writing on their part. There was never no confirmation of an Elder Sub-Zero. It was simply an attempt to trick us again like they did with MKII, making us think Sub-Zero had somehow survived Scorpion or risen from the dead.

I specifically remember how confusing the bio was because there were huge debates about it months ago.

The beginning spoke of how Sub-Zero was killed by Scorpion but then came back as Noob Saibot. Then, it continued on as if things were "different" now. It said something like how "Now he returns from the dead as a ninja on a killing spree" or something like that. Basically, it sounded like Sub-Zero came back from the dead as himself INSTEAD OF as Noob Saibot.

I agree that it did sound suspicious but I honestly think it was just poor writing on their part. There was never no confirmation of an Elder Sub-Zero. It was simply an attempt to trick us again like they did with MKII, making us think Sub-Zero had somehow survived Scorpion or risen from the dead.

I guess that works as well, it makes total sense bro.

@Araknyd - Hell yeah, it seems as if we are going to get that!

I just want to see Bi-Han as Noob Saibot, in MK 9.

Aww hell yeah! I want him in it! He is my 3rd favorite ninja(after Sub-zero and Scorpion). I may sound krazy, but I always loved his Shadow ball move(the only thing I didn't like was when the other fighter used it on me).

Exactly. I've been saying this all along. The Sub-Zero brothers are intentionally impossible to tell apart. Their model essentially represents the same person.

They are not using the same model. You can see this in this image:

SUB-ZERO.jpg

Also they don't share the same manors. Kuai Liang is a man of great integrity and self-discipline, unless his brother - a cold man who goes about his business silently, without attracting unwanted attention.

Okay... Way to bump a 2 year old thread that we already know the answer to now that the game's out... lol