Hint of Stryker?

PrinceScorpion

I saw Mileena's new combo video and I heard a similar voice at 0:18 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xG0Simsaf8....sounds like the leaked voice of Stryker! For those who don't know, he was one of the characters who's voice files were leaked on the internet. I mean this is just speculation but it makes sense don't it =)? Mileena being a member of the death squads sent to Earthrelm by Shao Khan in MK3 and Stryker being one of the chosen warriors saved by Raiden to fight back (fits Stryker's story perfectly)

either way it sucks i cant believe thet would put that failure of a shit stain character in this game

She was standing in Earthrealm, kinda looked like the new MK3 "Street" background.

and yes, it is our favorite riot cop.

either way it sucks i cant believe thet would put that failure of a shit stain character in this game

stryker should have never even been invented he is just soooo shit on so many levels

Dude, stop whining. In UMk3, he is awesome. A lot fun to play. Also, i'll be sure to play you when MK9 just to constantly rape you with him just because your acting like a dumbass right now. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean everyone else feels the same.

Dude, stop whining. In UMk3, he is awesome. A lot fun to play. Also, i'll be sure to play you when MK9 just to constantly rape you with him just because your acting like a dumbass right now. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean everyone else feels the same.

I hope he is a high tier character, just to rub salt in the wounds, lol.

He was a higher tier character in 3 if I recall through my gameplay. I think even Boon admitted that Stryker was surprisingly strong if people tried to use him.

I hope he has his Armageddon costume. That game was poor but some things were memorable for all that.

Tim stattic, he is not awesome , just look at him , he doesnt belong in mortal kombat, he belongs in modernware fare and even then hed suck!

kelsper WHAT THE ****!>!?! is a high teir character?!??!?!

none are created better then others, its how YOU use them....there is no such thing!!!

also, if any one insults me or the game by choosing that piece of shit stryker, i will D/C, thats how much I hate him

Tim stattic, he is not awesome , just look at him , he doesnt belong in mortal kombat, he belongs in modernware fare and even then hed suck!

kelsper WHAT THE ****!>!?! is a high teir character?!??!?!

none are created better then others, its how YOU use them....there is no such thing!!!

also, if any one insults me or the game by choosing that piece of shit stryker, i will D/C, thats how much I hate him

If you don't know what the **** you're taking about, you simply shouldn't post.

Can we please just ignore the Stryker-haters? There's no reasoning with them! Now, please, back,back,back,low punch, comment on my post :[

If all characters are perfectly balanced, and there is no characters that are immediately "better" then others from release, I will bow down, eat my own hat, and worship Ed Boon as my new god.

Maybe Mileena's and Stryker's story chapters are the same, with the roles reversed, at least for this part? I don't see Stryker getting his own complete story chapter.