NEW Mileena Gameplay Trailer!

the fact she shows off her teeth before the match totally contradicts what people were saying about her using her body to lure them in then bite them when they dont expect it - because shes already given her secret weapon (her teeth) away

- know what i mean?

the fact she shows off her teeth before the match totally contradicts what people were saying about her using her body to lure them in then bite them when they dont expect it - because shes already given her secret weapon (her teeth) away

- know what i mean?

Gotta agree, theyve made her less human in this game which in my opinion is wrong because in the old series she was supposed to be as human as possible, but it looks like in this game it seems to be like theyre overusing her tarkata features too much.

Gotta agree, theyve made her less human in this game which in my opinion is wrong because in the old series she was supposed to be as human as possible, but it looks like in this game it seems to be like theyre overusing her tarkata features too much.

Well, she IS a tarkatan, otherwise she would be identical (except for the moveset) to Kitana and Jade, so there's really nothing to complain.
NRS stated that every character will be different and have his own personality, and that's what Mileena is all about.

I love that they've amped up her personality. I used to think of her as timid and envious, trying to hide her Tarkatan qualities and always in the shadow of Kitana. Which doesn't make for a powerful personality IMO.

Now it seems she revels in her appearance, flaunting it at every opportunity. Not luring her victims in, but able to distract them at any time even after exposing herself, simply with her hypnotic sexuality.

Basically, I like that they've given her such twisted pride, it makes her threatening and unpredictable. Her demonic quality pays tribute to her creator Tsung.

I applaud NR for making such bold changes. It makes me optimistic about them giving other characters a fresh overhaul.

Personally I love that they've amped up her personality. I used to think of her as timid and envious, trying to hide her Tarkatan qualities and always in the shadow of Kitana. Which doesn't make for a powerful personality IMO.

Now it seems she revels in her appearance, flaunting it at every opportunity. Not luring her victims in, but able to distract them at any time even after exposing herself, simply with her hypnotic sexuality.

Basically, I like that they've given her such twisted pride, it makes her threatening and unpredictable. Her demonic quality pays tribute to her creator Tsung.

I applaud NR for making such bold changes. It makes me optimistic about them giving other characters a fresh overhaul.

Perfect explanation, she's a psycho b!tch and isn't afraid to show it to the world, awesome!

So on google images i searched for "mortal kombat Ruby" and i found this:

RubyMKII.gif

this is the first time i have properly seen Scarlet, Skarlet, Skarlett, Ruby ect

Last edited:

- know what i mean?

My thoughts are that was before they found out about her true nature / intent / purpose and once the invasion is on it doesnt matter anymore if she keeps her face covered or not.

So on google images i searched for "mortal kombat Ruby" and i found this:

RubyMKII.gif

this is the first time i have properly seen Scarlet, Skarlet, Skarlett, Ruby ect

This is old, lol. Sick of the lame palette swaps, though. I don't care if they make a bunch of male and female ninjas but do something different with them, like how they change their outfits now. Much better than just simply changing the colour.