NEW Mileena Gameplay Trailer!

Damn, mileenas Kombos look SICKK :|. I think the thread title should be renamed mileena combo video, as to avoid confusion with people who cant put two and two together :p.

You know... I'm starting to warm up to Mileena.

Video was fantastic. But why did she have to take her mask off in the beginning? Keep the shit on the down low, girl.

Pause it at 0:48. Who is that other female character chained up? Do those boots look kind of [familiar?

Someone claimed it is Skarlett, but since they are a background character, I would assume it was just a nice little secret.

But who knows.

EDIT: That was you. Derp. Well I think it is Skarlett too.

I'm just wondering if the voice at the beginning was Johnny Cage or Stryker.
Those are the only 2 characters that would sound like that.

EDIT:
Is anyone else tired of seeing Mileena? We all know why she got more hits over the other characters...
Right now, Mileena is a good change from the flooding of Scorpion and Sub Zero.

Good catch ShawnBronald.

Awesome, I'm guessing that's a scene from the story mode. Also I don't know why they showed her x-ray move at the end. It just ruins the coolness and excitement that came from the scenes before.

stryker? where? was that piece of shit in this? and why would he have a rivalry with mileena? hes not even in the same league to even be her enemy...hes a shit stain

oh *@@* yeah skarlett but why the hell is she there? CAMEO?

why you even think its Skarlett? just because you've seen those leg, with red cloths on Boon's twitter? or because article SUGGEST so?...i don't even think it is Skarlett to tell you honestly, but who knows...only Boon knows LOL

^It's Kira, I think.

I'm not so sure about that. Look at this image again. Notice the boots and sash (or whatever it is) match up nearly identical? Also, when does Kira wear a mask? At first I thought it was Kira as well, but after searching some pictures of her, I'm not convinced.

EDIT:

Right now, Mileena is a good change from the flooding of Scorpion and Sub Zero.

Good catch ShawnBronald.

At first, I thought the voice was Johnny Cage. I hadn't considered it being Stryker. Now that you mention it, I guess it might have been. It would make more sense, as it appears that Mileena is in a city setting. Stryker, a police officer, would be found in an Earthrealm city, and he'd most likely be questioning a suspicious looking individual. Hhm....

EDIT:

Right now, Mileena is a good change from yhe flooding of Scorpion and Sub Zero.

Good catch ShawnBronald.

It doesn't sound like Johnny Cage. So I'm guessing Stryker.

Notice how they didn't even show us a glimpse of him. It's totally Styker.

As for the chick in the background... Ugh. Kira, I'm not in the mood for your intrusion...

Doesn't look like Kira to me...

headzc.png

Undead face much?