Anne Hathaway as Catwoman - Dark Knight Rises news.

Nah, I mean she's in it for sure... Christopher Nolan said that her and some other dude was playing Bane... We will see...

Cat woman I don't care much about, Bane is the more interesting character to see portrayed in one of Nolans bat films I reckon. I'm still surprised about him being in it.

I have been saying it all day. Anne Hathaway is going to be a terrible Cat Woman.

Indeed.

I hope this is just a stupid rumour....

Tom Hardy is sex so I totally agree with him <3 Although I would picture him as the Riddler instead...

Im not crazy about the cat woman character either but chris nohlan is amazing at making movies and i trust that he knows what he is doing. everyone including myself thought heith ledger was was a bad casting choice until we saw him in action and blew us away. i cant wait to see how this turns out.

What the hell?

Well, I wasn't sure about Heath Ledger as the Joker when I initially heard about it either, and we all know how that turned out. I guess I can give Nolan the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Then again, the actresses who played the big female role in the first two movies were pretty awful. I don't know.

What the hell?

Well, I wasn't sure about Heath Ledger as the Joker when I initially heard about it either, and we all know how that turned out. I guess I can give Nolan the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Then again, the actresses who played the big female role in the first two movies were pretty awful. I don't know.

Michelle Pfifer was alright... She's kind of fugly though...

Tom Hardy from Inception is playing Bane which is gonna be the maine villain but Anne hathaway is playing selina kyle which is the real name for catwoman. Doesn't say what role she's going to play as far as her being good or bad but I definitely can't wait to see how chris nohlan portrays the characers. By the way, erase the image of Bane from that awful batman and robbin move cause they ruined that character lol In the comics Bane is a jacked mastermind who even broke batman's back, turning him into a paraplegic. I honestly don't know how he can top Heath Ledger's joker but I still believe this movie is gonna rock!

I hope this is just a stupid rumour....

Tom Hardy is sex so I totally agree with him <3 Although I would picture him as the Riddler instead...

Not a rumor, it was a press release from WB.

I personally love the idea of Anne Hathaway as Selina/Catwoman. She can actually act and would look great in the suit, so I'm all in.

As far as Tom Hardy, he can fit the role of Bane as well once he starts working out for the role which he likely has been doing already once Inception wrapped as I'm sure Chris talked him into it early on. Here's a picture of him in the movie Bronson he did a few years ago:

bronson2.jpg

Not a rumor, it was a press release from WB.

I personally love the idea of Anne Hathaway as Selina/Catwoman. She can actually act and would look great in the suit, so I'm all in.

As far as Tom Hardy, he can fit the role of Bane as well once he starts working out for the role which he likely has been doing already once Inception wrapped as I'm sure Chris talked him into it early on. Here's a picture of him in the movie Bronson he did a few years ago:

bronson2.jpg

I think he's perfect for Bane. I wander how they're going to make him and catwoman realistic in this movie.

A lot of people weren't satisfied when they heard that Heath Ledger was going to play The Joker. And look how it turned out: he was simply perfect. Whatever Nolan makes, I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

What villians are goiong to be in the movie?

Tom Hardy as Bane, and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

I'm dying to see a GOOD version of Bane this time around, as the last crap movie that Bane was in was "Batman and Robin."
Arnold as Mr. Freeze was f****** terrible, along with Alicia Silverstone as Bat-Girl.
WTF was that all about?

Tom Hardy as Bane, and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

I'm dying to see a GOOD version of Bane this time around, as the last crap movie that Bane was in was "Batman and Robin."
Arnold as Mr. Freeze was f****** terrible, along with Alicia Silverstone as Bat-Girl.
WTF was that all about?

LOLOLOL Man I always hated that! Mr. Freeze and everyone in that movie were SOOO corney lol.