Anne Hathaway as Catwoman - Dark Knight Rises news.

Any word on Joker?

Nolan said awhile back that he won't have anyone else play the joker after ledger died. They initially were planning on him being the villain again until he passed which threw everything off. They might possibly use old footage for him to have a cameo but that would be it.

Michelle Pfifer was alright... She's kind of fugly though...

If you really think she was or is ugly, then your standards for beauty must be out of this world. Either way, I believe he was referring to Maggie Gyllenhall (sp) and Katie Holmes, who were awful and woefully miscast.

Hathaway can actually act so third time's the charm.

I think she could potentially be a good Catwoman. She has the round cat like face, beauty to match, she is very young/fiery, and I loved her as the White Queen in Alice and Wonderland. The Dark Knight was so amazing, so I trust Nolan is only going to do what he feels is right. I mean he brought the best out of Heath Ledger, maybe the same will happen with her.

If you really think she was or is ugly, then your standards for beauty must be out of this world. Either way, I believe he was referring to Maggie Gyllenhall (sp) and Katie Holmes, who were awful and woefully miscast.

Hathaway can actually act so third time's the charm.

Yup. I guess so then.

No way, Michelle is beautiful!

michelle_pfeiffer.jpg

To each his own but I think she is pretty and the best Catwoman ever =)

Nolan said awhile back that he won't have anyone else play the joker after ledger died. They initially were planning on him being the villain again until he passed which threw everything off. They might possibly use old footage for him to have a cameo but that would be it.

But why? Didn't other people play Joker for the rest of the movie when he died?

NO! That was ledger all the way through. Movie Wrapped in November 2007 Heath Died January 2008. He finished the movie before he past which in part was due to the movie the Dark Knight. Character actors get so far into their character that it ultimately becomes a part of them.

Heath , fresh off the wrap up from the dark knight, was having sleeping problems that many attribute to the way he psychologically prepared for the role. In a sense the Joker, or the character that Heath created and made a part of him, brought about his demise.

You are thinking of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. They had Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell play his character after he died.

You are thinking of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. They had Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell play his character after he died.

Oohhh I thought it was the Dark Knight. Did they say when the movie will come out?
BTW you are my 600 post:)

Indeed.

I hope this is just a stupid rumour....

Tom Hardy is sex so I totally agree with him <3 Although I would picture him as the Riddler instead...

I am hyped for this movie. Tom Hardy is a excellent actor, Nolan picked him because of his role in Bronson which is a damn good movie. If you seen Bronson you will know why he fits Bane perfectly. Bane is also very smart in the comic books and is one of the only villains to literally break Batman. He actually breaks his spine in the comics leaving Bruce Wayne paralyzed in which Azrael takes Batman place. Which would, in my opinion be a good ending for Nolan trilogy having a new batman step forward.

Really hoping this is just a rumor. Nothing against her, but she could never play Catwoman, especially in this series of Batman films.

I was always hoping for a blonde Catwoman, specifically Paris Hilton, but that's a whole other discussion. :p