Whos got there tag-team partner ready?

I don't care about tag team mode. It's not something I'm gonna "prepare" for. If it comes up, it comes up. Just like most things. :p

I'm can't wait to be partners with many people not just one. Like I hope when ever you play with someone your both going to have to compromise your playing styles to complement eachothers. so whenever you get a new tag partner your going to have to tweak how you play which in turn will make you a better player in my opinion.

I'm can't wait to be partners with many people not just one. Like I hope when ever you play with someone your both going to have to compromise your playing styles to complement eachothers. so whenever you get a new tag partner your going to have to tweak how you play which in turn will make you a better player in my opinion.

2 guys that know there styles/timing/and how 2 set each other up will be deadly,,,,just like wrestling games,,,,,lol wrestling sucks

Already got my partner ready to go. Just need some training in studying our different styles and we're good.

I don't mind teaming up with anybody as long as they're not a total crybaby. I don't have the time & patience to pamper teens & adults.