Ermac!

Here's the "censored" version for MKO :D

ermactassels.jpg

lol excellent :), in this case you should replace johnny's shades with something more appropriate :elefant:

seriously now, have you worked on a Raiden's art in the past? I am interested to see it if you have

seriously now, have you worked on a Raiden's art in the past? I am interested to see it if you have

Unfortunately, nothing spectacular... just an old comic from the days of MKvDC and a Fake some time before that... surprising too, cause I like Raiden.

Check out my dA page for all kinds of stuff. It has pretty much everything I've ever done MK wise and some other shit too.

Between the pose and the lack of a shirt, this pic exudes gay. It's great WORK and the pose fits Ermac, but give they guy a fricken shirt.

Here's the "censored" version for MKO :D

ermactassels.jpg

Bahahaha. This one is much better.

Unfortunately, nothing spectacular... just an old comic from the days of MKvDC and a Fake some time before that... surprising too, cause I like Raiden.

Check out my dA page for all kinds of stuff. It has pretty much everything I've ever done MK wise and some other shit too.

The Jax art you made is excellent K1LL, truly awsome. Your color painting is flawless, the shadows are respected etc... I hope one day you'll make a Raiden one :top: