Ermac!

K1LLKANO

ermac_2011_by_d1u9c7k9-d37j064.jpg

Well, there is #1!

on to #2, Jade & Reptile.

Don't forget to follow my twitter @K1LLKANO for works in progress of all images, unless you just want to see the finished piece that is :aetsch:

Last edited:
wicked sweet drawing bro, I actually just started sketching recently so ill be drawing similar things in the near future :)

Much luck, KR. I've been doing it for 21 years so far and still love it!

BTW, original submission had crap compression, so I uploaded it again, more details/smoother shading on the newer clicked image!

Thanks everyone!

This looks amazing K1LL. What more can I say? Haha. Keep it up man. Eagerly waiting for your next work.

Ah, Kill, a true legend of the TRMK forums with unsurprisingly another brilliant piece. I don't tweet though mate.

Thanks again everyone! Planning on updating this with the actual .psd file (when I get it figured out) where I spent a little bit of time doing palette swaps for the other "ninja" characters by selecting/deselecting a few layers.

Weird enough, other forums are complaining about the fact that he's missing a shirt, they don't think it fits his character. In all honesty, in the rough sketch, I actually did have a shirt designed, but he was so ****ing sexy without it I couldn't bring myself to clothe him completely.

How 'bout y'all? What do you folks think about the shirt/no shirt?

Here's a preview of the other images

Attachments

• Palette Swaps.jpg
    Palette Swaps.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanks again everyone! Planning on updating this with the actual .psd file (when I get it figured out) where I spent a little bit of time doing palette swaps for the other "ninja" characters by selecting/deselecting a few layers.

Weird enough, other forums are complaining about the fact that he's missing a shirt, they don't think it fits his character. In all honesty, in the rough sketch, I actually did have a shirt designed, but he was so ****ing sexy without it I couldn't bring myself to clothe him completely.

How 'bout y'all? What do you folks think about the shirt/no shirt?

Here's a preview of the other images

No shirt works just fine. The gloves don't fit well with it, though. But then again, no gloves wouldn't be good either. Maybe change them up a bit? I don't know.

can you do a version with black cloth draped ofer his shoulders, covering his chest , it can be attached to him by straps around his chest/waist

To me it seems that Ermac has killed Cage, and is now comprised of his soul also. So wearing no shirt seems to reflect the essence of Johnny within Ermac.

^ good point, what if he could absorb the skills of other people that he kills, that would be pretty cool

^ good point, what if he could absorb the skills of other people that he kills, that would be pretty cool

Then he would be called, Shang Tsung lol

Muchos Gracias for the praise, I think I'm going to upload a version with nipple tassels for the haters at MKO!