PAX East 2011

SMOKE_

So we all know PAX east will be in Boston, March 11th-13th
Mortal Kombat should be making an appearance,
Basically i want to know what you are hoping to see from the MK team this time around,
IMO, i think we will be seeing gameplay of Ermac and Sindel, if they havent been shown already.
I wish though, that we could see some new konfirmed kharacters such as Smoke, Baraka, Lui Kang, Kabal, Shang Tsung, Or Quan Chi, But thats up in the air, Also a new arena would be good
I was think Shang Tsungs' Ship!
Well let me know what your ideal PAX2011 presentation from Mortal Kombat would be!

Re: Pax 2011

if they don't atleast just REVEAL the whole roster...then fail on NRS part. I'm so tired of the "marketing" they are doing now. its 90 days from release and their is shit for new information

I don't believe there will be a "presentation" per-say but the game will be on the show floor that's for sure.

if they don't atleast just REVEAL the whole roster...then fail on NRS part. I'm so tired of the "marketing" they are doing now. its 90 days from release and their is shit for new information

Like I have said before, in short, I dont want to know everything but would prefer a MvC3 style marketing campaign.

and Im guessing well see nothing new....and Im guessing the fatalities will be the same and un touched....since e3 and pax 2010..confirming my suspicions on, what we see is what we get...and its not good enough

ninjaschooldropouts.com will be there for sure. Actually, Shankdaddy is going for us. I don't know if he will get an interview, or be able to record video but he will try for both. If anyone has any requests, drop by the forums and let us know or you can PM me here. Not trying to advertise or anything, just trying to support the community. We will have a presence there! We will get something for you! Hit me up if you have any requests! I know a couple of people from mortalkombatonline.com will be there too! I just hope they have a new build to show and not the same one they've brought to the other trade shows.

...i just want to know if Sheeva made it in...everything else - i don't care...not even specific characters gameplay or footage...

I am buying tickets next weekend!! I live only 40 mins away so I have to pick up a few ticks! only 55 bucks for all 3 days. What I want to know is the NR team going to be there all 3 days you think or just 1 of'em.

and Im guessing well see nothing new....and Im guessing the fatalities will be the same and un touched....since e3 and pax 2010..confirming my suspicions on, what we see is what we get...and its not good enough

Could you be a little more pessimist? Thank you.

I don't think they'll announce any more characters. They've announced a lot lately: Ermac, Sindel, Jade, Goro...
I'm hoping they show us some more gameplay, specially for the newly-announced characters. I want sooo much to see Ermac and Jade in action...

I would love to just see a final shot of the select screen, that was teased about a few days ago, on the MK Twitter :-|

...The game is out in April. We know most of the roster, what gameplay will be like, some of the DLC that will be available down the road, we've heard some of the soundtrack, seen lots of artwork, just got two new character reveals, a new vignette... What the hell do you want? As of now the only thing they should focus on releasing are more vignettes.

...The game is out in April. We know most of the roster, what gameplay will be like, some of the DLC that will be available down the road, we've heard some of the soundtrack, seen lots of artwork, just got two new character reveals, a new vignette... What the hell do you want? As of now the only thing they should focus on releasing are more vignettes.

Agreed, I hope the vignettes aren't just for promotional purposes and that everyone will have one for unlocking in the game.

i want Sheeva confirmation...thats all i want...than you may get your lame vignettes...

i want Sheeva confirmation...thats all i want...than you may get your lame vignettes...

Lame vignettes? You mean those incredible stylized videos that give us information on the characters in the game? Oh yeah... Sooo lame when compared to a simple character reveal.

Lame vignettes? You mean those incredible stylized videos that give us information on the characters in the game? Oh yeah... Sooo lame when compared to a simple character reveal.

I hope the endings are like the vignettes.
Jax is the only character who got a decent reveal :(