Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

Whoa, is that an actual fact? Are we talking in MK9? Also, aren't there a couple of games where the spear is attached to a rope?

Yes, I am speaking of MK9.

Now then,

shang-tsung.jpg

CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that's a tough one. Is that info from the KE art book? I'm about to turn on my game and get into a match to find out lol.

Unless it's a trick question, then is the answer "Infinite"? Just a wild guess.

YES!! Ok here goes another one...

Which famous actress was (allegedly) originally supposed to play Sonya Blade in the original "Mortal Kombat" movie?

He wasn't in MK3, and his MK4 appearance was after Mythologies. Here's a hint, his first appearance was not in any of the video games. And although he was apparently in a deleted scene in Annihilation, that was also not his first appearance.

His first appearance was in the animated series, Defenders of the Realm. Episode 8: "The Secret of Quan Chi". A year before Mythologies was released.

Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the realm?

Nope. The answer is Noob Saibot's ending from MK Trilogy and the Genesis/SNES version of UMK3.

"At first a passive observer, Noob Saibot would soon receive orders to side with the evil Emperor Shao Kahn. Saibot's leaders in the Netherrealm want him to join Kahn's battle to gain his trust and to gain entrance into the Earth Realm.

When Kahn drops his guard, Noob Saibot is ordered to attack. With both the Earth Realm and the Outworld's Emperor defeated, the fallen Elder God known as Shinnok can take both realms and gain the power he needs to strike back at the Elder God who banished him into the Netherrealm."