Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

RIPLIUKANG

I've used this on many other message boards using various different topics (including this very board in the past), but for this, let's use the Mortal Kombat series. It's a simple concept, for example the first poster will post a question like, "What is Sub-Zero's ninja suit colored?", and the next poster will contain the answer "blue" and then the responder asks a new question and so on and so on, OK? Keep it clean please.

I'll start off:

What was the only MK game to feature a points-based scoring system?

Umm, everything is stated in the beginning. It's not that hard: User1 asks a question. User2 answers correctly. User2 then asks a new question. User3 answers correctly. ETC, ETC. Get it?

Hmmmm pretty cool.
But what if someone doesnt write back like now?

Then I will allow someone else to take over, BUT on the condition that the correct responder did not post a question in the last hour. After that time, it is free reign for someone to ask the next question.

Then I will allow someone else to take over, BUT on the condition that the correct responder did not post a question in the last hour. After that time, it is free reign for someone to ask the next question.

I'll go!
Ummmm how was Liu Kang orginally going to look?

kobras glove

In mortal kombat deception, what character did noob saibots original costume design become

Last edited: