Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

OK, time for the next question. The Tiger VRT X handheld version of MK3 had Sektor as one of it's playable characters. However, in both in instruction manual and on the packaging, his name was incorrect. In fact, it was the name of another character who wasn't in the VRT X version at all. Which character's name was it?

It's all good. I was just trying to throw some tough ones out there.

Make them all tough.

I was just saying I try to only answer the mythos ones.

Now then, In Mortal Kombat Deception, in the Edenia Realm, there is a woman that will, upon constant questioning, will scream about a Kombatant that we should run for lives from, who is it?

Make them all tough.

I was just saying I try to only answer the mythos ones.

Now then, In Mortal Kombat Deception, in the Edenia Realm, there is a woman that will, upon constant questioning, will scream about a Kombatant that we should run for lives from, who is it?

Hm, gonna guess since it's been awhile since I played Deception. Was it Shao Kahn?

OK, here's one. The Sega Genesis version of Mortal Kombat had a blood code that had to be input at the "Code of Honor" screen. This code was a reference to what 1981 British rock song, which was on an album of the same name?

Considering no one has replied for two hours, I'll ask a question.

What is the name of the leader of the Lin Kuei Ripoff Clan in Arctika?