Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

everybody in Mk 9 cast including Motaro. Exceptions include Sonya,Goro, Johnny Cage "What the ****",Quan Chi, and Raiden. Is this Correct.

Guess I'll give it a shot:
How did Smoke get his powers?

According to his ending. When Tomas Vrbata was a child he was sacrificed to a cult. Upon dying he learned of his past life as an Enenra a being of smoke and vapor. He then killed the cult and returned to human form. forgetting his past life. Until winning MK9. So hes a mystical being called an enenra. So I guess technically he didnt get his powers hes always had them.

Yes, you are right. He was supposed to play the character that would end up to be Johnny Cage.

K I'll go.

In the first MK, what iconic video game character is etched into stone in the Palace Gates arena?

i belive this was pacman

initially who was the only character that couldnt fight reptile in the frist mk game but was fixed in a later version

im new btw

its a nice fourm u have here

Last edited:
I've only been here a month myself, but I love this forum. There's very few trolls and everyone is nice to new members. Not like many sites that get very "cliquey" (SP?)

So, nice to meet you. Hope your name is a twist on the episode Timmy2000?

EDIT: BTW, you are correct. So you may ask a question now.

Whoa, is that an actual fact? Are we talking in MK9? Also, aren't there a couple of games where the spear is attached to a rope?