Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

Shao Kahn is the only one who bleeds from UMK3 Smoke's Uppercut! My turn.

Why was Rain created?
Rain was created to be a character in the intro scene of mk3 but not actually playable, and as a joke to the song purple rain.

How did you reach Jade in MKII

Last edited:
Rain was created to be a character in the intro scene of mk3 but not actually playable, and as a joke to the song purple rain.

How did you reach Jade in MKII

When you fight the person thats under the ? box you have to beat ur opponent with only low kicks. after that you are taken to goros lair to fight jade.

1-player only

it was mk3 im not sure what it was but i think it was the backrounds of the stages

Edit: if im right the next person can ask the question im not going to be on for awhile.

it was mk3 im not sure what it was but i think it was the backrounds of the stages

Edit: if im right the next person can ask the question im not going to be on for awhile.

Your right.
And I guess I will do it!
Who was the only character in the Orginal Mortal Kombat that didn't have any past history with the other characters?

In MKSM, it is shown that YSZ recieves his scar when Kung Lao mistakes him for his older brother, slicing his face with his hat. However, in the canon MK games, it is unsure how he receives it. Some people believe the Lin Kuei gave him it when he was 'marked for death' branding him, in a way.