Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

Based on Mortal Kombat 2011, Shao Kahn.

*OFF-TOPIC* Sorry about earlier, I went home and I'm home now.

Next Question: What was Kano's nationality before the late Trevor Goddard played him in the first movie?

Based on Mortal Kombat 2011, Shao Kahn.

*OFF-TOPIC* Sorry about earlier, I went home and I'm home now.

Next Question: What was Kano's nationality before the late Trevor Goddard played him in the first movie?

RIGHT!
And either japenesse amrican or Chinesse american?

EDIT: Wait I was right! Its is Japenesse american.
My go!
Why was Ermac created?

Last edited:
Twas the 21st of August in 1992 the game Mortal Kombat was released to be played by you. There were "ohhs" and there were "awws" and some "hip hip horray's" for the best fighter game people played for days and days.

There, a little Dr. Seuss-styled writing in the answer too.

In the Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks intro, how many villians (not including the masked guards) fought the good guys? Name them too please.

Twas the 21st of August in 1992 the game Mortal Kombat was released to be played by you. There were "ohhs" and there were "awws" and some "hip hip horray's" for the best fighter game people played for days and days.

There, a little Dr. Seuss-styled writing in the answer too.

In the Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks intro, how many villians (not including the masked guards) fought the good guys? Name them too please.
On a technicality, it's 6 Baraka, Kano, Goro, Reptile, Shang Tsung and Scorpion but Scorpion is considered an anti-hero in the series, nevertheless he fought against one of the fighters for Earthrealm, Sub-Zero (even though his intention was not to defend Earthrealm).

On a technicality, it's 6 Baraka, Kano, Goro, Reptile, Shang Tsung and Scorpion but Scorpion is considered an anti-hero in the series, nevertheless he fought against one of the fighters for Earthrealm, Sub-Zero (even though his intention was not to defend Earthrealm).

I would've included the other tarkatan that was running alongside Baraka, but Kung Lao's hat sliced his head off so it's a kill rather than a fight. Because is it a fight if both people give at least one hit?