Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

That's easy, MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero

is it my turn now??

In MK 2011, name the characters whose x-rays do not cause the opponent to bleed (openly, not internally)

Sorry bro your wrong . . ! The answer is Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the realm . . Later he reappeared in MK:MS . . You should have wait for my confirmation before you ask . .

Ok it's really hard!
What is the name of the rumored character, who is a completely red pallet swap of reptile, HINT: his name has 2 words and each start with the 19 letter of the English alphabet!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
i have nooooooooooo clue, the only person i can think of is Red Robin, but that doesn't really go along with the weird hint given??

correct! Now your turn Armageddon!

Edit: In response to tremor's question, I think the first game quan chi was featured was MKT in Noob's ending? Don't clearly remember, anyways Armageddon's turn. :p
I'm pretty sure it was MK:M Sub-Zero. In Noobs ending, i'm sure they mentioned Shinnok, but i don't even think they mentioned quan chi

I'm pretty sure it was MK:M Sub-Zero. In Noobs ending, i'm sure they mentioned Shinnok, but i don't even think they mentioned quan chi

Yea, but the correct answer the MK: defenders of the realm as Tremor stated above. :p

Anyways since 1 hr is up, ill ask another question.

In Mortal Kombat Deception, What was it that set Liu Kang apart from the rest of the fighters?(talking about gameplay here)

ill ask my previous question again. :p

In Mortal Kombat Deception, What was it that set Liu Kang apart from the rest of the fighters?(talking about gameplay here)

ill ask my previous question again. :p

Im going to stay true here, no google or anything.
Was it that he had only one fatality?
Just guessing :laugh:

Im going to stay true here, no google or anything.
Was it that he had only one fatality?
Just guessing :laugh:
Wow didnt know that, guess that could be an answer but there is something else that makes him more unique, something only he can do and others can't. :p

Tip: Think of it as a bonus, if you played as Liu Kang in MKD you would have experienced it. :p

Wow didnt know that, guess that could be an answer but there is something else that makes him more unique, something only he can do and others can't. :p

Tip: Think of it as a bonus, if you played as Liu Kang in MKD you would have experienced it. :p

He did x2 amount of damage on Onaga than all the other fighters

If I got that right someone may take may trivia question cause i pass