Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

The real reason of course was because none of the other characters had any reaction animation to the split punch. But we're getting off topic now. It's your turn to ask a question, good sir.

The real reason of course was because none of the other characters had any reaction animation to the split punch. But we're getting off topic now. It's your turn to ask a question, good sir.

I cant think of any hard questions. But this one is easy. Who are the Kombatants that who cant fly but they can when doing a FATALITY!?

Do you mean Like the Names of the finishing moves Ex. Dragon, Kiss of Death...etc Or Fatality ,Brutality ,Babality ,Animality ,Frienship ,Multality , Heroic Brutality, Hara Kiri , Fergality , Mercy , Stage Fatalities and DeathTraps if the count

Do you mean Like the Names of the finishing moves Ex. Dragon, Kiss of Death...etc Or Fatality ,Brutality ,Babality ,Animality ,Frienship ,Multality , Heroic Brutality, Hara Kiri , Fergality , Mercy , Stage Fatalities and DeathTraps if the count

You got it right!

My question: What is the game in atari jaguar that is cancelled and stared by MK2 characters?

I know that everybody knows it....

Sorry, your question was kind of hard to understand, but is the answer Realm Fighters? I know that had a few of the MK2 actors, but not characters.

Thea Realm Fighters, sorry I missed one word, jeez your picky :p (just kidding)

At least that shows I didn't just google the answer, because then I would surely have the title correct lol.

Ok, my turn again...

Which MK game was labeled "Competition Edition" on it's box and game, and what console did it only say this on?

I don't know what is it but. I think i'll go for Mortal Kombat Trilogy N64 or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Sega Genesis...

oooooo ooooo, mk1 snes! my turn? yes? who was originally going to be in mk 1 but, was replaced by sonja?

Last edited: