Mortal Kombat Trivia Game

All I can remember is NFL Blitz on PS1 had a cheat where you can have Raiden's head on your players, and Unreal Championship 2 he's an actual character.

O! Scorpion is in Psi Ops. That's all I know without trying to google for any more lol.

EDIT: how can I for get Scorpion in NBA JAM TE?

Last edited:
O! Scorpion is in Psi Ops. That's all I know without trying to google for any more lol.

That's correct. All the ones I know of are:

MLB Slugfest: Loaded
NBA Jam TE
NFL Blitz
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
The Grid
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Next question is yours sir.

If you finish the arcade version of Mortal Kombat 2 in under 5 credits, you will see a picture with 4 people. Who are these people?

There is no way mrpopsicleman is human.

Either he is a google warrior or a powerful warlock.

REVEAL YOURSELF FOUL BEAST!!!!!

;)

On the subject of Johnny Cage. What was the game that Daniel Pesina appeared in an advertisement for dressed as Cage? And what magazine did it appear in?

I was shocked by the message. "Daniel Pesina who starred in Mortal Kombat as Johny Cage witched to BloodStorm" very hocking.

And thus for MK Trilogy we got stuck with the Johnny Cage that never shows any emotion, Chris Alexander. Guess getting killed by an extermination squad puts a stick up one's backside, and the stick would explain why he wouldn't do the splits anymore. :p

And thus for MK Trilogy we got stuck with the Johnny Cage that never shows any emotion, Chris Alexander. Guess getting killed by an extermination squad puts a stick up one's backside, and the stick would explain why he wouldn't do the splits anymore. :p

Cause he don't know how to split.