Best and worst character voice?

The worst imo are stryker

Chris Redfield does not approve :laugh:

Chris_Redfield_gif_by_Nicole23.gif

MK1 Shang Tsung! Best Voice Of All Time! his DANGER laugh is perfect, the way he announces each of their names is beautiful, the way FIGHT echoes in its unique legendary way, and it just fits so well in the game. i wish so bad they would bring it back, shao kahn has announced for too long now

Jerek is inaudible and sounds so freaking hilarious in the mk4 endings. his has got to be the worst considering his legendary dumb sounding yelp

Best: Sindel, Kitana, Mileena, Kobra (when his moaning as he gets impaled in the "Falling Cliffs" make me think of gay pron for some reason), and Jade

Worst: Baraka, Ashrah, Skarlet, & Sheeva (I never liked her voice since I saw her.)

Kobra (when his moaning as he gets impaled in the "Falling Cliffs" make me think of gay pron for some reason)

LOL

Ok, my favorite voices are (in MKX): Mileena, Tanya and Sub-Zero. (I also like Quan Chi's voice, because it's humorous)

I dislike Reptile's voice, it's weird.

To me, MK4's voices (especially Raiden and Jarek's voice) were and always will be the best, there are certain elements about MK that should be over the top and one of them is the voices, the in game grunts and moans should be crazy and very animated, like in MK2-4 especially and to a lesser extent MKDA-MKA, not the boring crap we get in MK Vs DC - MKX, I'd say for the more modern games I did like Reiko, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung/Daegon, Bo Rai Cho, Jarek, Mileena, Jade, Scorpion and Rain's voices in Armageddon, they mostly fit the characters well too.

best (and funny) - liu kang
worst (I would not say worse, but strange) - sheeva.... still weird, I think it's cool :hahaha: